WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

And iOS 9.3 did NOT fix the Game Center problem.. Guess I'll actually need to do that restore now blahh...

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

To each their own. Android works just fine for a lot people, just like iOS and WM.

Depends what you want out of your smartphone.

An actual usable os from a company I don't hate. Bit that's subjective

I couldn't wait. I decided to just pop my sim back into my fierce xl and I am using that now. That v10 looks pretty. Shame it's bogged down with android.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I haven't even had a chance to mess with the pics and 4K video that I took at the concert yet. Had to work a double yesterday (14.5 hour shift) and was off today; "can you mow the grass!?" Said the GF..... *ugghh* then took a couple hour nap in the recliner.. Dinner, cleanup, etc etc I'll get to it.... thinking of playing some guitar/keyboards tonight, or playing some PC games, or maybe watching a movie... Too many irons in the oven, and not enough hours in the day.....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I haven't even had a chance to mess with the pics and 4K video that I took at the concert yet. Had to work a double yesterday (14.5 hour shift) and was off today; "can you mow the grass!?" Said the GF..... *ugghh* then took a couple hour nap in the recliner.. Dinner, cleanup, etc etc I'll get to it.... thinking of playing some guitar/keyboards tonight, or playing some PC games, or maybe watching a movie... Too many irons in the oven, and not enough hours in the day.....

You are one busy fellow :p i don't mind being busy since it's fun at times

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So the Apple event had to be the most boring even yet from Apple ! Most of them were trying to hard, an iPad Pro that is smaller and a smaller iPhone. Here is the kicker they had people capping for these new things and websites are already calling these 2 things revolutionary and innovation. All I got to say wtf

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the Apple event had to be the most boring even yet from Apple ! Most of them were trying to hard, an iPad Pro that is smaller and a smaller iPhone. Here is the kicker they had people capping for these new things and websites are already calling these 2 things revolutionary and innovation. All I got to say wtf

So Apple took the iPhone 6 internals and threw it into the 5S desgin for people who like a 4" phone and dropped the price a little bit. If it were 32GB at $399, it's a value buy...but it is an interesting proposal for the 64GB at $499.

I still wouldn't buy it, but while a nice move, I think Apple has made their lineup muddier...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

So Apple took the iPhone 6 internals and threw it into the 5S desgin for people who like a 4" phone and dropped the price a little bit. If it were 32GB at $399, it's a value buy...but it is an interesting proposal for the 64GB at $499.

I still wouldn't buy it, but while a nice move, I think Apple has made their lineup muddier...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
$399 is just too expensive for a 16GB model.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

I am curious....do any of the forum staff actually use WIndows phone/10 daily driver?
it seems none of them do since most are championing android these days

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I am curious....do any of the forum staff actually use WIndows phone/10 daily driver?
it seems none of them do since most are championing android these days
You would be mistaken. And most folks like me on the forums are unpaid volunteers. My 640 is my main phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99