WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

ASUS has several apps in Play Store. I'll have to check out Zen Launcher.

I haven't looked at their other apps. The launcher has just been released for other phones. I checked about two weeks ago and it was only Asus phones at that point.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Day 2 at the funny farm...

...so I'm designing two workshops i have to do over the next two weeks. One set is for HS students to cover cyberbullying and relationship abuse. Lots of teen driven bullying videos on Sahib TV (YouTube), so I'm digging for a good relationship abuse video.

The other is some basic STI/HIV pregnancy prevention stuff. Maybe I'll sneak some gender roles in there...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

You would be mistaken. And most folks like me on the forums are unpaid volunteers. My 640 is my main phone.

Actually quite a few of us are running Wm10 and still love the platform. With people like us we all like to be familiar with a range of devices and ecosystems so you'll see a variety of devices being used.

Ah well that's good to hear that there are Moderators/Ambassadors who do use it as a daily driver. I understand being agnostic but I got the impression the majority of WIndows central staff no longer use Windows Phone for a daily driver. I know for example, Laura, is...an avid android user it seems :)

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

That actually looks nice, considering it is an Android phone. I am surprised.
I like the wallpaper and the launcher at least makes Androids 90s esque icons look a bit more modern(well more like early 2000s). Albeit, It is not something i'd personally want myself on a phone but it looks better than most mess I've seen of Android.

I wonder is it available for tablets. My nexus is ugly and it may make me want to actually use it instead of throwing it into a wall.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ah well that's good to hear that there are Moderators/Ambassadors who do use it as a daily driver. I understand being agnostic but I got the impression the majority of WIndows central staff no longer use Windows Phone for a daily driver. I know for example, Laura, is...an avid android user it seems :)

She was also an avid WP/WM user as well. Probably still is.

Sometimes people change not because of hate or disillusion but just to try something different. Sometimes it can surprise you and you like the change. For others, like yourself, you've decided WM is for you and that's good enough.

Other times you're just waiting at a distance to see where MS is going and what comes out but don't want to be 'involved' in the process. Like me.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That actually looks nice, considering it is an Android phone. I am surprised.
I like the wallpaper and the launcher at least makes Androids 90s esque icons look a bit more modern(well more like early 2000s). Albeit, It is not something i'd personally want myself on a phone but it looks better than most mess I've seen of Android.

I wonder is it available for tablets. My nexus is ugly and it may make me want to actually use it instead of throwing it into a wall.

It's available for my Nexus 7 so... ?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asus.launcher&hl=en

The wall paper is from my Sony Z3. There are some nice ones from Asus though and other places.

Maybe because I'm a 90's computer user is why I like Android. :p I liked Symbian too.

I highly recommend the card shuffle scroll. It's nice and snappy if you keep your screens to a minimum.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
It's available for my Nexus 7 so... ?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asus.launcher&hl=en

The wall paper is from my Sony Z3. There are some nice ones from Asus though and other places.

Maybe because I'm a 90's computer user is why I like Android. :p I liked Symbian too.

Well if I can stomach using android, I'll go download it. I brought it as an e reader but rather use Amazon dated windows phone app than have to use the nexus tablet.

I dislike multiple home screens anyway so I'll definitely check out the recommendation.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Are you going in for a swim in there :p?
It was coldNow it actually got up to 10-15C but still
e4feaa22da1454974a010a631fdd1352.jpg

67f507357ff52e8be6b10a68d93d304d.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Very sad. More things change, the more they remain the same.

I agree...we may start seeing this across more European flagship cities...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

It's a hard topic to discuss and trying to be PC about it makes it even harder.

The other fact that it's a mix bag of ideologies doesn't help. The only common denominator seems to be religion and regardless how I feel about that particular topic and how much I dislike it, things like this are more than just about religion and I know that.

Saying that however, making it a religious thing is what brings people to it. Which is the troubling and difficult part of the whole thing. There's a righteousness in it which is scary.

John Lennon - Imagine there's no religion....

I can and wish it was so... it wouldn't be prefect but it would be better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos