WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I agree it would be better without religion, 100%. Although most of religious people aren't that bad but extremists are the problem. But hey, without religion there wouldn't be any extremists either :)

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

You guys are gonna think of me as a total ******* for writing this, but i hope at least someone will understand.

I'm a bit curious how media (guess which TV stations i'm reffering to) seem to give all the atention only to the **** that has happened in Europe/US. These attacks were more than frequent in Turkey in the last few weeks, not to mention Iraq or African countries such as Nigeria and Kenya. No one gives a ****. That's what pisses me off. If it was up to me, i wouldn't even inform about any of these craps, that's just advertising suck people and giving them credits for their sick actions. Don't you get it, that's why they do it.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Very sad. More things change, the more they remain the same.

I agree...we may start seeing this across more European flagship cities...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

We had it a couple of years ago. Not much ****s were given.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

It's a hard topic to discuss and trying to be PC about it makes it even harder.

The other fact that it's a mix bag of ideologies doesn't help. The only common denominator seems to be religion and regardless how I feel about that particular topic and how much I dislike it, things like this are more than just about religion and I know that.

Saying that however, making it a religious thing is what brings people to it. Which is the troubling and difficult part of the whole thing. There's a righteousness in it which is scary.

John Lennon - Imagine there's no religion....

I can and wish it was so... it wouldn't be prefect but it would be better.

I hate when someone is tryin to be PC.
Everything you say then is not you, not your opinion, but an attempt for someone not to dislike you too much. And well i just don't want to spend my life trying not to upset someone by telling the truth.

Folks who did it = muslims. Deal with it. Islam is in huge problems because of these unedicated, barbaric, attention-seekers. Spiritual leaders weren't doing their job, parents were bad parents and well, then **** happens.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

So some dude, an 'expert', said on live TV that this attack and the ones in France were 'legal respond from IS to those countries that had any kind of military actions on their soil'.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I hate when someone is tryin to be PC.
Everything you say then is not you, not your opinion, but an attempt for someone not to dislike you too much. And well i just don't want to spend my life trying not to upset someone by telling the truth.

Folks who did it = muslims. Deal with it. Islam is in huge problems because of these unedicated, barbaric, attention-seekers. Spiritual leaders weren't doing their job, parents were bad parents and well, then **** happens.
I will put this bluntly. I'm not a PC type person. Believe me.

This however is a PC type forum.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I agree it would be better without religion, 100%. Although most of religious people aren't that bad but extremists are the problem. But hey, without religion there wouldn't be any extremists either :)

I don't believe its religion. I like to believe its people who want to impose their ideology's and beliefs onto people. Take for example Buddhism, or Taoism, they do their own thing and don't force it upon anyone . Extremists aren't just limited to religion. Anyone can be an extremist. Just saying

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I don't believe its religion. I like to believe its people who want to impose their ideology's and beliefs onto people. Take for example Buddhism, or Taoism, they do their own thing and don't force it upon anyone . Extremists aren't just limited to religion. Anyone can be an extremist. Just saying

Well that's good said Sahib. It sums everything up quite well.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I'm an extremist scientist...

Or an extremist humanist...

How about atheist?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Buddhism is a 'recruiting" religion. Though some people don't see it as a religion. For some reason

Also Karma is a vile idea.

Last edited:

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

So dad's LG Optimus L3 broke down, screen isn't responsive so it is useless. So we ordered LG Leon for him, processor is better than in mine and it has LTE so it's fine for him.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Yeah I'm an extremist scientist...

Or an extremist humanist...

How about atheist?

I have an atheist friend, and he's notthe most polite person i know. He openly mocks islam and other religions.
Sahib was right, religion is just an excuse, it's all up to what kind of person you are.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Buddhism is a 'recruiting" religion. Though some people don't see it as a religion. For some reason

Also Karma is a vile idea.

That I didn't know :) I was trying to imply that I don't see people who follow their beliefs killing people in the name of some deity.
Also I don't buy the whole idea of karma. Not knocking people who believe in that.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I have an atheist friend, and he's notthe most polite person i know. He openly mocks islam and other religions.
Sahib was right, religion is just an excuse, it's all up to what kind of person you are.
I think those people who are suicide bombers are doing it because a religion. They were brainwashed that people living in Belgium are guilty of conditions they live in.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I think those people who are suicide bombers are doing it because a religion. They were brainwashed that people living in Belgium are guilty of conditions they live in.

If it was up to religion then you could expect me to blow myself up?
I agree with the other part - yes, they were brainwashed. It's not really hard to brainwash someone who's been trapped in total catastrophe for more than 4 years.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm looking forward to playing with the G5 in stores. As much as i like the feel of the G4, if i were buying today and had the cash, i may have gone for the G5 in silver and paired it with my Moto 360, which is now with the titanium-silver look.

I still question the modules - not that they're a bad idea but has a Gen one setup in skeptical - and frankly i don't think it'll sell...the G4 sold OK last year as good as it was. Still, the G5 is interesting enough to me where perhaps if i was in a different place I'd take a flyer on it.

Maybe i have a thing for metal but I'd also try a M9 as a backup to the G5 under that scenario. I won't do that now because i have a Windows M8 that fills my HTC + Windows itch and my Maxx isn't going anywhere.

Still, i think the M9 was good enough - not as bad as they made it out to be.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

Android is truly an ugly OS. I got my tablet and decided to mess with it. I tried that zenui launcher. It's actually not bad and managed to make an otherwise crappy OS look less vomit inducing.

And I made it as Microsoft as possible.

Attachments

• 1458706728924.jpg
    1458706728924.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 8

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Android is truly an ugly OS. I got my tablet and decided to mess with it. I tried that zenui launcher. It's actually not bad and managed to make an otherwise crappy OS look less vomit inducing.

And I made it as Microsoft as possible.
Why not use the Windows 10 launcher?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss