WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Looks like I missed nothing here...

This is the part where I'd normally talk about a patient who disclosed to me how she was "getting to home plate" with her boyfriend (that's for you Sahib) in a car and the cops interrupted their fine activities, but tiredness and HIPAA preclude me from going into further details...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm too lazy to go iron to get ready for work tomorrow. I should be looking forward to doing a workshop in a rocking boathouse, but I'm not in the mood for any "Rock The Boat" reference jokes...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm just say, it has been fun using my titanium-silver looking 360 (2014). Indo have some scuff marks already near the clasp, but overall I'm pleased. It makes me yearn for the Sony stainless steel strap, but I'm not paying between $150-$180 for it. Don't feel like giving away any more money tomsupport any more half *** support. I like Sony but I'm on a "say no to half *** efforts by OEMs" kick...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I really want to see 6.0.1 on my Maxx...it is hard to find a balanced phone to fully fit my needs these days, amidsts all the choices out there...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Totally understand your point about launchers.

If you are interested there is this - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.real.launcher.wp.ten&hl=en

It's actually not that bad. It's not W10 but it's decent.

Personally I have no issues with Android's interface but then I'm a 'utility' type person. I can care less about live tiles or what things look like. I just want the ability to do what I want. That's more important to me than looks. That's why Android suits me currently.

I like function over form too these days. Anything that's too visually flashy without much substance behind it is most likely too high maintenance and not always worth it. Had a few exes like that too...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Is it bad that there's a post on here I really want to like but if I do, as a regular poster here, it'll look nefarious?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I need to get off my butt and go get ready for work tomorrow. Problem is, I'm not that excited to go to the funny farm after the past few days...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So how I work with colleagues who are stubborn and act like they know it all?

I ignore them and leave them to their own devices. I'm getting good at this now, since I have a ton of practice these days...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You know, it's been a minute since Sahib has gone on one of those hijack the thread posting spurts...

Speaking of hijacking the thread, Sahib...have you heard from Nadi recently? If you have, tell her I said hi. I'd ask her about married life but Rue and 99 is around to talk to about that...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, i did my good deed for the day. Let someone else have the next post...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Dell XPS 13 is cruising away with Office 2016 installed. I'm still too old fashioned to get the 365 subscription.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Oh wow! I just realized that with the new video card I bought, the EVGA GTX 970, that I got a code for Tom Clancey's The Division FREE!!! A $59.99 value... Downloading as we speak!!! Woot!

Now I have ANOTHER game that I don't have time to play! lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs