WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

There are some days I just wish the Maxx's camera was more capable...sigh...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

And I miss my Z3 the most during long commutes for the audio and inclement (rainy) weather. I don't miss it in the cold as glass is a ***** to handle in the teens degree wise, but I loved the water resistance...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

And I miss my Z3 the most during long commutes for the audio and inclement (rainy) weather. I don't miss it in the cold as glass is a ***** to handle in the teens degree wise, but I loved the water resistance...

Glad the tablet is water resistant though...not I'd go reading in the shower with it, but I'll read on the can worry free if it falls in or gets splashed by water while I'm washing hands...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I wish I could buy the silver strap for my SW3. It's just too overpriced... I've been enjoying wearing my 360 with the new silver look. Well, it's back to the G Watch R for another two weeks starting Saturday... and with good reason...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, off to sleep. I'd post more random **** but I need the rest.

Going to spend the next 10 minutes coughing before calling asleep...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oh, hey Laura...nice move by the Browns adding RG 3. Let's see if they can rehab him. I liked the guy, so I'll root for him to succeed except for when they play the Ravens who are one of those second level of teams I'll keep tabs on (my top two are the Jags and Giants, but my second level group include the Raiders, Ravens, Cardinals and Detroit).

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Well, off to sleep. I'd post more random **** but I need the rest.

Going to spend the next 10 minutes coughing before calling asleep...

Ugh! I'm sorry to hear that you're still not fully recovered. I hope this bug finally goes away for good.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Oh, hey Laura...nice move by the Browns adding RG 3. Let's see if they can rehab him. I liked the guy, so I'll root for him to succeed except for when they play the Ravens who are one of those second level of teams I'll keep tabs on (my top two are the Jags and Giants, but my second level group include the Raiders, Ravens, Cardinals and Detroit).

I think RG 3 has potential to be good again. He's still a young guy. My bigger concern is who's he going to throw the ball to?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Morning gang... Overslept my alarm, so no time for chit chat. Gotta get ready for workey! Later.......

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Got all files copied over to the new Dell. So now I'm thinking of updating the old Toshiba with more RAM and an SSD and Win10 and giving my old Aspire One to someone back home.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think RG 3 has potential to be good again. He's still a young guy. My bigger concern is who's he going to throw the ball to?

That's a good question. Josh Gordon is still suspended and I don't know if you can really count on him much going forward. You've lost two linemen and they need to be replaced. Still, I think the TE there is decent (is it Bainbridge?), so they can develop some WR. Running game needs to be good and I think Hue will be smart with how he has RG3 run.

Will be interesting to watch but I don't know if ownership will give Hue enough time...

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. It's on days like these make me wonder if my colleagues' brains are stuck in neutral, park or were simply left at home...

...life in this funny farm ain't nothing to write home about...

G4 Approved

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Morning folks. It's on days like these make me wonder if my colleagues' brains are stuck in neutral, park or were simply left at home...

...life in this funny farm ain't nothing to write home about...

G4 Approved

So you finally bought it. We're expecting a mini review! Give us the best of your sarcasm :winktongue:

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
School today was a real pain in the ***. Today's day is probably the best candidate for the worst day at school in 2015/2016.
Got a damn F in Latin. I tried to explain that i was too sick to study last night, but it was like talking to the wall. He couldn't spare me until the next class, it was like he's gonna be left hungry if i don't get a grade today. *****.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I downloaded this game, Evo Explores, it's a very interesting game, it was free as part of MyAppFree. Just a minute ago i finished 5-6 level and it asked me to buy a full version. Now if i remember correctly, trial isn't equal to free, or is this some kind of a mistake?
Maybe i should mention that i had the game earlier when you could download a trial. Even though i should have gotten the full game right?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The more things change, the more they remain the same.

Very true words.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Yes! I can hide the navbar again. Finally a build that brings visible changes, I still haven't gotten my Glance back though.
I'm just not gonna think about it anymore and will hopefully get surprised somewhere in the future.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So today marks the end of the major renovations at my home. The upstairs bathroom is done.

Still lots to do though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb