WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Nice shots. Seems like you're enjoying your 5 minutes of fame with the S7. Don't forget to bless us with a mini-review...

G4 Approved
Actually it's a 6 week test drive before I unlock it and send it to my brother. I have a S6E+ and a G4 to keep company for my Lumia 640.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

Sorry to here that. I've got an *** for a supervisor at work so I feel your pain to some degree. Always never fun with the boss is of no help...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
Actually I discovered that he is mainly the manager still due to a last resort. They sort of need him, but the general manager basically acknowledged his attitude(he got four customer complaints this week....not about the store but about that maanger in general) but as it stands they are in dire needs of the manager that they sort of have to keep him.

So enter Me...I am simply planning to outdo him so I be a candidate. AS it stands, I am good at most of the skills, I am just slower in areas(still learning) but I am able to keep up with the slowest pro at the moment which is good enough or now.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm quiting alcohol as of now. Did a most stupid thing last night. ****. I was sick as hell, still am, and yet i had a few drinks to which my body didn't respond very well. I tell you, Ibuprofen and alcohol, don't go together.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Even though i was stupid as night, i can't say the gig was bad, as a matter fact it was awesome. Maybe top 5 i've attended.
It was two guys from different Ex Yu bands, one with the guitar and the second one with wicked voice. I'll post a video a bit later.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Ed, have you seen minimum requirements for the Quantum Break? Maybe it's just me, but those guys are insane.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Ed, have you seen minimum requirements for the Quantum Break? Maybe it's just me, but those guys are insane.
No, I haven't. Am I going to need another upgrade? lol

I just want to be able to play the new Doom when it comes out this May

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

My GF wants to get the new iPhone SE as her upgrade from her aging 5S. I'm telling her she should get the 6S instead because:

A: No 3D Touch
B: No 2nd gen Touch ID
C: No sexy 6/6S styling (she says she likes this older 5S/SE style champhered edge design)
D: Because I said so, and what I say is always right lol (only I know what she wants! She does NOT know what she wants lol)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Actually I discovered that he is mainly the manager still due to a last resort. They sort of need him, but the general manager basically acknowledged his attitude(he got four customer complaints this week....not about the store but about that maanger in general) but as it stands they are in dire needs of the manager that they sort of have to keep him.

So enter Me...I am simply planning to outdo him so I be a candidate. AS it stands, I am good at most of the skills, I am just slower in areas(still learning) but I am able to keep up with the slowest pro at the moment which is good enough or now.

Good luck with that. Hope things work out for you.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My GF wants to get the new iPhone SE as her upgrade from her aging 5S. I'm telling her she should get the 6S instead because:

A: No 3D Touch
B: No 2nd gen Touch ID
C: No sexy 6/6S styling (she says she likes this older 5S/SE style champhered edge design)
D: Because I said so, and what I say is always right lol (only I know what she wants! She does NOT know what she wants lol)

Hey Ed,

If your GF prefers a smaller phone, you won't win this argument.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm quiting alcohol as of now. Did a most stupid thing last night. ****. I was sick as hell, still am, and yet i had a few drinks to which my body didn't respond very well. I tell you, Ibuprofen and alcohol, don't go together.

Alcohol cause people to do dumb **** all the time...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Morning folks. Slept like crap last night.

On the flip side, gonna prepare a whole fish (steamed for dinner) whole red skinned poatates, olives. I may take updated pictures and post them here instead of the Eats thread as I've posted this dish there before...

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Slept like crap last night.

On the flip side, gonna prepare a whole fish (steamed for dinner) whole red skinned poatates, olives. I may take updated pictures and post them here instead of the Data thread as I've posted this dish there before...

Sweet 😁 fish is always awesome in my book

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb