WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Another nice write up for Xiaomi Mi 5 (arstechnica). If in the right number of hands, it is the sleeper for 2016.

99, let us know with a nice mini-review if get a hold of one...

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sweet 😁 fish is always awesome in my book

This week is repeats week...whole fish for today and tomorrow and tuna casserole with saut?ed mushrooms and cooked kale for the week. So I'll post those pictures from the G4 here as I have those done already in the eats thread...

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't understand why getting wasted is fun for some...😐 not sure where the run is.

I don't think some of the folks try to drink to the point of being drunk to enjoy the feeling of being drunk.

Remember, alcohol is a poison to the body and what causes the intoxication is drinking more alcohol than your body can process quickly. Some people are drinking to forget, numb pain, fit in, etc...

G4 Approved

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Today I was doing some spring cleaning. Particularly, in my computer room/office/home studio/man cave. (Whatever you wanna call it, the spare bedroom where I keep all my computer, music gear, collectibles and such)..

I was thinking about my PC case, and the three ginormous 230mm case fans in it. The one in the front of the case is a RED LED fan... But... You can barely see it, hidden behind the front panel/grill panel.

So, I decided to swap it with the side panel fan of the same size! Of course I cleaned all of these fans very well before putting it all back together. The results are amazing! I can't believe I haven't thought of this sooner...

Before:

image.jpeg

After:

image.jpeg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Today I was doing some spring cleaning. Particularly, in my computer room/office/home studio/man cave. (Whatever you wanna call it, the spare bedroom where I keep all my computer, music gear, collectibles and such)..

I was thinking about my PC case, and the three ginormous 230mm case fans in it. The one in the front of the case is a RED LED fan... But... You can barely see it, hidden behind the front panel/grill panel.

So, I decided to swap it with the side panel fan of the same size! Of course I cleaned all of these fans very well before putting it all back together. The results are amazing! I can't believe I haven't thought of this sooner...

Before:

View attachment 124365

After:

View attachment 124367

Looking good, Ed...

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The best thing I did was to get a tablet, as it has cured my itch to try to do everything on my phone. I keep very basic forms of entertainment on my phones these days...most graphics intensive game is SkyForce, which I've beaten a few months ago. Don't have time to be always glued to the screen on my phone...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

The best thing I did was to get a tablet, as it has cured my itch to try to do everything on my phone. I keep very basic forms of entertainment on my phones these days...most graphics intensive game is SkyForce, which I've beaten a few months ago. Don't have time to be always glued to the screen on my phone...

You guys need to try Clash Royale (by SuperCell - the makers of Clash of Clans)

I'm helplessly addicted. Plus I've got a friend at work hooked on it now as well lol

Not sure if it's out for Android yet or not. I know Win10 Mobile will never get it...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I'm helplessly addicted. Plus I've got a friend at work hooked on it now as well lol

Not sure if it's out for Android yet or not. I know Win10 Mobile will never get it...
ac2bff088712b8a6d873007911074add.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm over people who want to repeat the same sort of point 4 million different ways, and fall silent when you call them out on it.

I'm in a situation at the funny farm where the new girls' blood boils when they hear negative feedback where it sounds like a comparison to mine. They seem not to want to understand that at the funny farm it is how you got about your business that matters just as much as to how you work. They make mistakes all the time, but the biggest one is thinking they know it all and their way is the way forward.

It's getting old, fast. I'm looking forward to not working there anymore not because of the teens I see, but things are getting stale with having to deal with this sort of bull**** daily.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for the offer, but I'm fine with Asphalt 8 and Contest of Champions as my top two currently...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo