WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You guys need to try Clash Royale (by SuperCell - the makers of Clash of Clans)

I'm helplessly addicted. Plus I've got a friend at work hooked on it now as well lol

Not sure if it's out for Android yet or not. I know Win10 Mobile will never get it...

I've played it :p it's alright hehe it's not my cup of tea

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm over people who want to repeat the same sort of point 4 million different ways, and fall silent when you call them out on it.

I'm in a situation at the funny farm where the new girls' blood boils when they hear negative feedback where it sounds like a comparison to mine. They seem not to want to understand that at the funny farm it is how you got about your business that matters just as much as to how you work. They make mistakes all the time, but the biggest one is thinking they know it all and their way is the way forward.

It's getting old, fast. I'm looking forward to not working there anymore not because of the teens I see, but things are getting stale with having to deal with this sort of bull**** daily.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

So in other words you don't like arrogance

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Today I was doing some spring cleaning. Particularly, in my computer room/office/home studio/man cave. (Whatever you wanna call it, the spare bedroom where I keep all my computer, music gear, collectibles and such)..

I was thinking about my PC case, and the three ginormous 230mm case fans in it. The one in the front of the case is a RED LED fan... But... You can barely see it, hidden behind the front panel/grill panel.

So, I decided to swap it with the side panel fan of the same size! Of course I cleaned all of these fans very well before putting it all back together. The results are amazing! I can't believe I haven't thought of this sooner...

Before:

View attachment 124365

After:

View attachment 124367

Whoa that's a huge case :p looks good btw

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't think some of the folks try to drink to the point of being drunk to enjoy the feeling of being drunk.

Remember, alcohol is a poison to the body and what causes the intoxication is drinking more alcohol than your body can process quickly. Some people are drinking to forget, numb pain, fit in, etc...

G4 Approved

Oh I see . I didn't think it would be a way to fit in . Huh that's interesting

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Today marked the day where soccer starts up again for the spring through fall :) good feeling to play again with the guys

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You're doing colours thing? Meh, we just put the white thing, don't know what it's called, i know it's not a paint and it's bad for your eyes.
White wash?

Either way, still sucks.

We're doing an off white with feature walls to be a bit different. Most people in the UK go for neutral colours for resale value. No one likes to risk not selling a place because of the paint on the walls and no one, unless you're a twisted soul, likes to paint.

We're doing a bit of personality but not completely because we will be selling this place eventually and the last thing I want to do is paint it, again.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You never heard of peer pressure? Everyone experiences it, even at my age.

Up to you to determine when it doesn't suit you.

Going out and drinking to 'have fun' or a drink after work on Friday is very common.

I've been invited out many times, both UK and Australia are big drinking countries, but I don't really drink and basically you start to feel left out after a while.

It's very easy to get sucked into things if you let it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Alcohol is what they call a CNS (central nervous system) depressant. In its initial doses, you get a pseudo stimulant sort of feel. During those initial doses, that's because it causes muscle relaxation, people use it to release inhibitions.

Rue is right. Peer pressure can cause people to drink, do drug, or act stupid.

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. A rainy Monday morning starts of with an ATM fiasco and a broken umbrella. What a waste of 10 minutes that was...SMH...

Anyhow, off to the funny farm.

G4 Approved

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Going out and drinking to 'have fun' or a drink after work on Friday is very common.

I've been invited out many times, both UK and Australia are big drinking countries, but I don't really drink and basically you start to feel left out after a while.

Yeah I know what peer pressure is. It made me realize something about a person.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Alcohol is what they call a CNS (central nervous system) depressant. In its initial doses, you get a pseudo stimulant sort of feel. During those initial doses, that's because it causes muscle relaxation, people use it to release inhibitions.

G4 Approved

When you said "fit in"
I just thought about a person who told me that it was fun getting drunk and I remembered that she wanted to fit in

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I've never drank to fit in, never felt need fo it. I drink 'cause I like beer, but again I don't drink alcohol every time I go out.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

G4 Approved

I've done stupid things under peer pressure, like breaking my knee, but alcohol isn't one of them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss