WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

When you said "fit in"
I just thought about a person who told me that it was fun getting drunk and I remembered that she wanted to fit in

It's fun to drink when you're with your company, maybe even get drunk. But one thing's sure, hangover sucks enough to make you quit alcohol at least for a while.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

So Sahib, you said I should go for it, I might as well just do that. Cute girl from the gym invited me to a coffe, so I skipped the English class with my friend and went with her.

Too many skipped classes.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

When you said "fit in"
I just thought about a person who told me that it was fun getting drunk and I remembered that she wanted to fit in

There's nothing fun about the actual physical process of being drunk. I've never heard anyone say "I love my hangover especially the pounding headaches, the throwing up, the loss of balance and short term memory, etc". They may state that the enjoyed the events leading up to the too much drinking, including who they may have been hanging out with, but not much else.

Plus, different people have different tolerance levels for alcohol. I've seen girls and some guys get taken advantage of sexually or being robbed. I had to help a co-worker home once who was stone drunk as ****. Me and another co-worker walked her to her apartment and she later stated she got inside,closed her door and passed out in her hallway in a small pool of vomit.

Doesn't sound like a good time to me...

G4 Approved

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

There's nothing fun about the actual physical process of being drunk. I've never heard anyone say "I love my hangover especially the pounding headaches, the throwing up, the loss of balance and short term memory, etc". They may state that the enjoyed the events leading up to the too much drinking, including who they may have been hanging out with, but not much else.

Plus, different people have different tolerance levels for alcohol. I've seen girls and some guys get taken advantage of sexually or being robbed. I had to help a co-worker home once who was stone drunk as ****. Me and another co-worker walked her to her apartment and she later stated she got inside,closed her door and passed out in her hallway in a small pool of vomit.

G4 Approved

I've never puked after getting drunk, and trust me, there was times when i went over the last limit possible. I do get you, there's nothing good when looking at the physical aspect, vut again it depends from person to person. I've never puked, lost memory or passed out.
And I don't think anyone enjoys hangover, I said that in post above. But alcohol kinda can 'enhance' your party and experience of the same.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

G4 Approved

Oh, and taking advantage of someone when they're drunk, that's just being a total ***.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So Sahib, you said I should go for it, I might as well just do that. Cute girl from the gym invited me to a coffe, so I skipped the English class with my friend and went with her.

Too many skipped classes.

Haha that's right 😁 hope it goes well

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

G4 Approved

I agree doesn't sound like a good time to me either

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Nice to have colleagues you can bounce ideas from. Looks like both my sessions for Friday at set.

Gonna play a Chris Brown song for the dating violence/healthy relationships chat and process it. Haven't done a song breakdown in a while, should be fun...

G4 Approved

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

White wash?

Either way, still sucks.

We're doing an off white with feature walls to be a bit different. Most people in the UK go for neutral colours for resale value. No one likes to risk not selling a place because of the paint on the walls and no one, unless you're a twisted soul, likes to paint.

We're doing a bit of personality but not completely because we will be selling this place eventually and the last thing I want to do is paint it, again.

Yup, that one, I would have never guessed what you guys call it, it's not even near our term.

That's reasonable. Most, not every, but most houses in my neighbourhood have white wash (or, are white washed?).

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm about to roll back my 640 to 8.1, then upgrade to the latest WM10 build once again. And my USB cable is not the most reliable one, so, wish me luck.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

This is what I got. Great.

GXQu6Tf.png

Microsoft, Microsoft never changes.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I just noticed that I have an update downloaded. I've just restarted the phone, maybe it'll work after, I don't know, I doubt it.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Oh, I forgot to mention that I switched back covers with that girl since she has the same phone as I do. Even though I'm not a fan of changes, this new blue cover really looks nice. The black one became a bit boring.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey mia, what's the price of bottled water over there? I saw you paid over a dollar for 1,5l of water. Here is the cheapest one in super market 0,25 ? for 2 liters.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Hey mia, what's the price of bottled water over there? I saw you paid over a dollar for 1,5l of water. Here is the cheapest one in super market 0,25 € for 2 liters.

I wouldn't go near that, lol. The average price here for 1L is 0.5-1€

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hey mia, what's the price of bottled water over there? I saw you paid over a dollar for 1,5l of water. Here is the cheapest one in super market 0,25 ? for 2 liters.

It depends. For this size you usually pay over $2...for some of the more premium brands, you pay over $3. This is a cheap brand that actually tastes decent. Normally, in the $1-$1.50 range here you get the smaller 20FL Oz (sorry I forgot the metric equivalent) for that price.

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Standby times look to be solid on the G4. It's barely using battery in flight/aeroplane mode. We'll see if through a few cycles this week I can get 2 days per charge consistently...

G4 Approved

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte