WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It depends. For this size you usually pay over $2...for some of the more premium brands, you pay over $3. This is a cheap brand that actually tastes decent. Normally, in the $1-$1.50 range here you get the smaller 20FL Oz (sorry I forgot the metric equivalent) for that price.

G4 Approved
Damn we are lucky at least with water prices than :)

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Those for 25 cents are the cheapest. I buy 0,5 litre bottled water for monday than fill it up with tap water everyday till friday.

Tap water is perfectly clean here, at least in my place, so there's really no need for me to buy bottled one. I've drank tap water at my cousin's and I can tell you it was the worst water I've ever tasted. It was like 50% water and 50% chlorine. Poison.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm down to about 60% battery so far today. Should be enough to get me into tomorrow evening. So far, positive stuff for the G4. Once my Maxx gets 6.0.1, they both will get really fun to use interchangeably...

G4 Approved

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Tap water is perfectly clean here, at least in my place, so there's really no need for me to buy bottled one. I've drank tap water at my cousin's and I can tell you it was the worst water I've ever tasted. It was like 50% water and 50% chlorine. Poison.
Reminds me of the water in Townsville, Australia. It was like a swimming pool. We had to get a special water purifier for it.

There are places in Australia, populated ones, where the water is brown... :/

The water where I live now is very drinkable. Where I used to live not so much.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Man if there is anything I dislike more than super competitive people in sports Is when they hurt you intentionally . I play soccer got fun and yeah I'm good at it . I have a soccer class every Monday , Wednesday to relax. Anyways there is a guy I don't like that much. I'm always playing against him. Well today I was owning him with taking the ball away from him , beating him to the ball, and beating him on sprinting to score. That's part of the game . since he couldn't keep up with me he would resort to dirty playing like running into me and making me fall down twice** , tripping me , and as far as kneeing me in the thigh( still limping ) . I can take a hit and get back up. What bothers me is that no one is winning anything yet he resorts to playing dirty.

** you can use your body in soccer to keep the opponent from taking the ball away from you similar to how basketball players guard but you can not run into you and make you fall

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Man if there is anything I dislike more than super competitive people in sports Is when they hurt you intentionally . I play soccer got fun and yeah I'm good at it . I have a soccer class every Monday , Wednesday to relax. Anyways there is a guy I don't like that much. I'm always playing against him. Well today I was owning him with taking the ball away from him , beating him to the ball, and beating him on sprinting to score. That's part of the game . since he couldn't keep up with me he would resort to dirty playing like running into me and making me fall down twice** , tripping me , and as far as kneeing me in the thigh( still limping ) . I can take a hit and get back up. What bothers me is that no one is winning anything yet he resorts to playing dirty.

** you can use your body in soccer to keep the opponent from taking the ball away from you similar to how basketball players guard but you can not run into you and make you fall

I know what you're talking. I got seriously injured when I was way younger while playing soccer (so weird to use this expression) with a complete *****. He did almost the same thing, hit me in the thigh, I wasn't able to walk a couple of days, and it still comes back from time to time.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

Met a Windows Phone customer at work (I work for the enemy lol) and I was excited only to face a customer who says the OS is now but is otherwise meh because of...sigh...lack of apps.

Couldn't quite tell what Model it was. It was a Lumia it looked like but it looked like a Lumia 535 maybe? I had never seen that model before myself.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I understand what you are saying. It is called football in Europe. The popular sport here in the US would be called American football.

I never quite understood why football in the US is called football anyway...

It's generally the same concept as rugby with different rules. Football (soccer) makes more sense. Why it's called soccer in North America/Australia makes little sense as well. :p

Saying that, they call rugby in Australia 'footy' so that may be it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb