WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I may need a new Sony Smartband. My current one just ate two days worth of data and is getting finicky to charge. For the past two days, it tracked calories just fine...but nothing else. I like the looks of the Smartband 2, but not the price. I'll see if it eats data again tomorrow before deciding what to do.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Evening gang...

So the kids are all excited about Nintendo's first mobile app/game/social experiment "Miitomo"... it's like a social networking platform based around user created Wii (or Mii) characters. It is rather interesting. My 15 yr old was telling me all about it.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I didn't even watch any of the Build coverage... was there really anything important I may have missed?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I may need a new Sony Smartband. My current one just ate two days worth of data and is getting finicky to charge. For the past two days, it tracked calories just fine...but nothing else. I like the looks of the Smartband 2, but not the price. I'll see if it eats data again tomorrow before deciding what to do.

I hope it's just a one time bug.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You just need to get off that Sony bandwagon....

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm home today :) We have prom tomorrow so we have dress rehearsal today. Only 3 days of school this week which is nice :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I'm getting new tyres on the car today. It's about time too. I'm looking forward to a smoother ride. :)

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Got my third bike yesterday, rode it this morning and it was pretty good.

Last edited:

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Forgot to write that I'll be going on a school trip today.

I'm already exhausted and some of my friends wants to go out tonight. That'd mean I would be back to bed after 19 hours. I on't think I'm crazy that much.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

There's ao many things I want to post about but I just don't have the strenght. I'll have a Sahib moment when I get home to make up for lost.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos