WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just got back and it took a bit over an hour to drive 55 miles one way at 9PM, only in LA. Good night everyone. I'm too tired...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Well, sleep time. Got to get ready for another day at the funny farm. As much as I'd like to fly to the UK to watch paint dry in Rue's house, I guess some sleep for work is in order...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Mets lost tonight. That sucks. Long season ahead, so they'll be in the mix if they stay healthy enough and score enough runs...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Evening gang... Got home from work tonight at around 11:20pm and remembered I had only a little under 40 minutes left of the Doom Closed Beta.. Jumped in and got my frag on, and then right at the strike of midnight, like Cinderella, poof! It was gone..... :(

Can't wait for the full game in May. May 13th, to be exact. Friday.... The 13th!!!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Well, sleep time. Got to get ready for another day at the funny farm. As much as I'd like to fly to the UK to watch paint dry in Rue's house, I guess some sleep for work is in order...

Good luck!

Mets lost tonight. That sucks. Long season ahead, so they'll be in the mix if they stay healthy enough and score enough runs...

I like basketball and football, but I've never had much interest in baseball. Baseball is boring to me, since it is so slow-paced.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

flw��

There's been several times we thought about getting someone in to paint for us. Just can't justify the cost for this place.

However, next time we'll do it a bit differently. This place was semi adhoc so...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Good morning crew!

Got the day off here, getting ready to run up to the UPS store and ship off some car parts. I managed to sell a few things on the automotive forums over the weekend, while cleaning out my garage. Trying to figure out the best way to ship a sway bar... This'll be interesting!

I love it when PayPal notifies you with "you've got money!"

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Got passport?
From JFK sometimes deals are better to Heathrow than LAX!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

There's been several times we thought about getting someone in to paint for us. Just can't justify the cost for this place.

However, next time we'll do it a bit differently. This place was semi adhoc so...
Agreed. I found someone who was willing to do the job at a reasonable price but that was almost 6 years ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05