WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Good luck!

I like basketball and football, but I've never had much interest in baseball. Baseball is boring to me, since it is so slow-paced.

Baseball is a very interesting sport. I get the slow paced Knock against it, and MLB has done some stuff to make the games overall slower (except for when the Boston Red Sox play the Yankees). Funny enough one of the first few games I watched when I was trying to understand the sport was a perfect game in 1999. It was after understood the rarity of it I was like "man, that was cool - wish I had taped it..."

G4 Approved

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You mean this is now in the same category as finding world peace and common sense + good management skills for my supervisor?

Now I feel a little sad...

G4 Approved
World peace and common sense are attainable.
Your supervisor is in a different league.
And as far as the Thanks button is concerned...
Haters gonna hate....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Evening gang... Got home from work tonight at around 11:20pm and remembered I had only a little under 40 minutes left of the Doom Closed Beta.. Jumped in and got my frag on, and then right at the strike of midnight, like Cinderella, poof! It was gone..... :(

Can't wait for the full game in May. May 13th, to be exact. Friday.... The 13th!!!

They so did that on purpose;) just don't let salt spill 😛

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm at a point where I'm fed up with OEMs who make good hardware and ****ty software. Just sayin'...

G4 Approved

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss