WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hey Rue, having fun watching paint dry yet? Or shall I send over my supervisor for a more painful distraction?

G4 Approved

I didn't paint last night but took the tape off the wall. Looks nice. :)

I still hate painting but I'll be doing more of it this weekend unfortunately...

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

This guy I had a date with asked me why I used windows phone when it has no apps.

I responded that it does have apps and unlike many, I don't act foolish and go crazy over this app or that app as there is more to my life than an app being there or not.

I probably won't get a call for a second date :)

Jonathon Sanders

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site

We have someone in our office who makes coffee by adding cinnamon and black pepper to the basket with the grounds. It will wake you up in the morning!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

For some unknown reason I started receiving emails from WC which I thought I turned off ages ago...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I didn't paint last night but took the tape off the wall. Looks nice. :)

I still hate painting but I'll be doing more of it this weekend unfortunately...

I actually don't mind painting. It's the unboxing after a move I don't like. That's exhausting as hell.

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's the sucky thing with Android sometimes. Lots of good handsets end up getting poor support because of fixable flaws and super competition. The Maxx is a very good handset. It'd be sad if it doesn't get 6.0.1, but I won't lose sleep as other platforms and OEMs have left phones behind.

G4 Approved

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's the sucky thing with Android sometimes. Lots of good handsets end up getting poor support because of fixable flaws and super competition. The Maxx is a very good handset. It'd be sad if it doesn't get 6.0.1, but I won't lose sleep as other platforms and OEMs have left phones behind.

G4 Approved

I noticed a move on some android OEMs are removing the app drawer to be more more iOS.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I actually don't mind painting. It's the unboxing after a move I don't like. That's exhausting as hell.

G4 Approved

Yeah I'm still doing that. Along with trying to find space for everything. Not having everything complete for storage has created a bit of an issue. We managed to move the last of the boxes to under the stairs so that's something anyway. They're out of the way and we can have a 'normal' lounge area again.

We have given a bunch of stuff to charity and there will probably be more.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

G4 Approved

I hope Google decides to do the two layer OS thing on Android. It will make life so much easier and provide better support overall. I'm also looking forward to the merging of Android and Chrome.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I hope Google decides to do the two layer OS thing on Android. It will make life so much easier and provide better support overall. I'm also looking forward to the merging of Android and Chrome.

The thing I don't like is you cannot truly buy what you like on Android. If what you like is popular, you'll get good support. If what you like isn't, you'd better hope enough people like it so you can root it and maximize it. Flashing and rooting is fun...until you get tired of it. If I wanted to, I'd have rooted and flashed 5.1 on the Maxx years ago and possibly not buy a G4.

Just not in the mood to do that kind of maintenance these days...

G4 Approved

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I watch soccer, but not as much as I used to. My EPL team, the Hotspurs have had a nice year, although they should be winning the table...Leicester City is 7(!) points clear. We're 4 points clear of rival Arsenal, so that's good. Looks like if things hold up we're off to the Champions League next season.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

It's been a while since I've seen them in Champions League. It seems to me that they're struggling ever since Bale left the team. I've always liked them, as a matter fact I like most of the Premier League teams. There might be some hate towards Manchester United, just because they're strong on words but show absolutely nothing on the field.

Are you going to watch the World Cup this year?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786