WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Apparently you can buy it for 199 via google Fi.....if that deal is still going on in May, I may bite.
That being said, the honor 5x and the Blu Vivo 5.5 is really catching my eye for him.

of course I have a month to convince him to choose the better os/hardware in Lumia but I have to find a decent lumia....likely a 640 XL. My 1520 is too big for him and the 830/640(While good) I think are a bit small.
I believe that deal is for the 5X only, not the 6P. The 6P is the phablet Nexus phone.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning, it's a lovely day in the South East. How are things up your way?

It's actually a really nice, sunny day. Blue skies and a gentle breeze. Things at work have quietened down compared to previous months so trying to enjoy things more!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's actually a really nice, sunny day. Blue skies and a gentle breeze. Things at work have quietened down compared to previous months so trying to enjoy things more!

Totally understand. Good to hear you're taking time out for yourself.

Work is picking up pace a bit more here.

Weather has gone to pot... :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I must be the crazy one to read all that :p! Anyways man I was tried yesterday so much so , that I ended up taking a nap the moment I got home!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like allergy season for me has started :/ back to having stuffy nose , itchy eyes , and sneezing uncontrollably at random times

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've been seriously thinking about changing carriers as Three hasn't lived up to expectations for me. I keep losing signal and practically have none at work, which can be frustrating at times.

EE has a nice deal on for 16GB of data with unlimited talk and text minutes for ?20 for 12 months. It's a good deal. I don't think I'd use up 16GB of data. The only thing that sucks is that I'll lose my free 4GB of data when I travel with Three which hasn't been perfect.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've been seriously thinking about changing carriers as Three hasn't lived up to expectations for me. I keep losing signal and practically have none at work, which can be frustrating at times.

EE has a nice deal on for 16GB of data with unlimited talk and text minutes for ?20 for 12 months. It's a good deal. I don't think I'd use up 16GB of data. The only thing that sucks is that I'll lose my free 4GB of data when I travel with Three which hasn't been perfect.

Wow 16GB o_O!? And for ?20. That's more Gb than I would use and need in a year

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's a sale. It's normally ?34.99. (~$50USD) per month. That's also signing a year contract with them and knowing EE it would be a pain to get out of.

And here I though it was a no contract price. I also thought the UK got rid of carrier contracts

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

And here I though it was a no contract price. I also thought the UK got rid of carrier contracts

Where did you get that idea from?

You can get everything here from SIM only to phone with contract and everything in between.

I buy SIM free phones as do many but lots of people still do the contract thing as it's the easiest way to get a new phone.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Nexus, is that you? 😁
6b3ebe432613028dd162c91ef61f9ca7.jpg

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

Update:

My brother shocked me today by showing me his new 950 xl. Traded in his Gs7 for it and loving it. Stepdad was liking it so it may not be too hard to convince him to go windows over android.

Still, keeping my eye on the honor and the 5x. Probably would buy the honor since I don't want to give google any of my cash.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's raining... :/ It's going to be a fun drive home.

Oh well, at least I got tomorrow off! :D

Just about ready to leave for the day to. :D

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Morning, it's a lovely day in the South East. How are things up your way?

It's unusually warm for this period of time. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I've had enough of that cold and rainy weather. Can't wait for the summer to kick in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786