WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Today I think I am going to watch a movie I've been wanting to watch. I'm going to watch IP man 3. I've already seen ip man 1,2, and that one where he's older and dies.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

A week with my bad has been a good experience! The only thing that I don't use it for is to track playing soccer since I'm afraid that I'll break my band

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Afternoon folks. I hate grocery shopping...food's too unnecessarily expensive these days.

Gonna cook some pork chops with mushrooms, saut?ed kale and baked sweet potatoes...then do some garlic shrimp to take to my sister's party this evening...

G4 Approved

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
That's how I was when I first got my DL. I had to drive around my sisters around town. I thought driving would be fun but after all that, try took the fun out of driving !! Lol!

I hate driving as it is. So this annoys me greatly.

Now I got about an hour and half to catch a nap for work.

More selling overpriced phones and pcs to people who buy for a brand name. I swear people truly are dumb sometimes that I deal with.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm pretty satisfied with the gear I have.

However, if money wasn't an issue, these are the items I'd buy in 2016 (in no particular order):

1) Silver LG G5 (daily driver). I like the UI (moreso the refined icons, settings...no app drawer is no issue as I'd use Nova, Arrow or Xperia home launcher anyway), and while I prefer the G4's design, the G5 looks nice and feels nice. I'd have too much fun with the camera. Don't expect much from the battery by hey, I'd get a spare one.

2) Sony Smartwatch 3 (daily driver). There are other better looking watches, but its still slays everyone in terms of sunlight visibility and Wear UI still feels better on a square screen. With its own modular design, I'd get the silver band to get dressed up, the holder kit with the black metal band and white band as an alternative. I love the feel of the Huawei watch and love the style of the G Watch R, but I'd pick the Sony for the versatility. This would allow me to own just two wearables.

3) Black Lumia 950 XL: like the camera and the dual SIM for overseas travel. If I took a trip overseas, this is the go to phone and not worry about a drop off in camera and performance. Would get a letter back for it and an extra battery.

4) Band 2: I like Wear as a notifications manager, so it'd make sense to get a Band 2 for Windows.

5) White iPhone 5 SE (64GB): I still think Apple hasn't upscaled the UI well enough for the larger screens and waste a ton of space with how the design looks on the larger phones. The iPhone 4 and 5 have my favorite designs. Plus some days you just want to go small and discreet.

6) White Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact LTE model: while I love the Z4, this is a no-brainer. Size, weight, water resistance, good battery life and performance.

7) Asus Transformer 10" Tablet (Windows). The Surface line is really good, but the Transformer line is no slouch in the bang for buck department.

That's what I'd have if I was buying stuff now and could afford all that. There are no comprises in terms of camera or performance betwen the. 950 XL, G5 and 5 SE. The nice thing is there's lots of choices out there now, especially in the mid range, so people can find nice bargains depending on what platform(s) they like...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Afternoon folks. I hate grocery shopping...food's too unnecessarily expensive these days.

Gonna cook some pork chops with mushrooms, saut?ed kale and baked sweet potatoes...then do some garlic shrimp to take to my sister's party this evening...

G4 Approved

I wish healthy food / good food was cheep while junk food was expensive

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I hate driving as it is. So this annoys me greatly.

Now I got about an hour and half to catch a nap for work.

More selling overpriced phones and pcs to people who buy for a brand name. I swear people truly are dumb sometimes that I deal with.

I kind of find it hard not to buy brand name stuff. For example I have always chosen Samsung for tvs, Intel for CPU, ASUS for mobos/ graphics card , and ACER for monitors. Maybe for the people who buy brand name it have always worked for them. My parents told me In Mexico everyone perfects Sony.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm pretty satisfied with the gear I have.

However, if money wasn't an issue, these are the items I'd buy in 2016 (in no particular order):

1) Silver LG G5 (daily driver). I like the UI (moreso the refined icons, settings...no app drawer is no issue as I'd use Nova, Arrow or Xperia home launcher anyway), and while I prefer the G4's design, the G5 looks nice and feels nice. I'd have too much fun with the camera. Don't expect much from the battery by hey, I'd get a spare one.

2) Sony Smartwatch 3 (daily driver). There are other better looking watches, but its still slays everyone in terms of sunlight visibility and Wear UI still feels better on a square screen. With its own modular design, I'd get the silver band to get dressed up, the holder kit with the black metal band and white band as an alternative. I love the feel of the Huawei watch and love the style of the G Watch R, but I'd pick the Sony for the versatility. This would allow me to own just two wearables.

3) Black Lumia 950 XL: like the camera and the dual SIM for overseas travel. If I took a trip overseas, this is the go to phone and not worry about a drop off in camera and performance. Would get a letter back for it and an extra battery.

4) Band 2: I like Wear as a notifications manager, so it'd make sense to get a Band 2 for Windows.

5) White iPhone 5 SE (64GB): I still think Apple hasn't upscaled the UI well enough for the larger screens and waste a ton of space with how the design looks on the larger phones. The iPhone 4 and 5 have my favorite designs. Plus some days you just want to go small and discreet.

6) White Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact LTE model: while I love the Z4, this is a no-brainer. Size, weight, water resistance, good battery life and performance.

7) Asus Transformer 10" Tablet (Windows). The Surface line is really good, but the Transformer line is no slouch in the bang for buck department.

That's what I'd have if I was buying stuff now and could afford all that. There are no comprises in terms of camera or performance betwen the. 950 XL, G5 and 5 SE. The nice thing is there's lots of choices out there now, especially in the mid range, so people can find nice bargains depending on what platform(s) they like...

If I had money I'd buy the s7 . iPhone SE and the 950

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I wish healthy food / good food was cheep while junk food was expensive

Doesn't work like that because manufacturing is applied to food to keep costs down. I do wish it were like that though...if consumers reject junk food more, then that's likely to happen...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

G4 Approved

Didn't do all of this. Just did the no-butter garlic shrimp instead only due to the time constraints. The GF is doing a Spanish style paella to take to the party, but it's red quiona instead of actual rice. We're running late, but oh well...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Didn't do all of this. Just did the no-butter garlic shrimp instead only due to the time constraints. The GF is doing a Spanish style paella to take to the party, but it's red quiona instead of actual rice. We're running late, but oh well...

Have fun at the party! 😊

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

So I've been racking my brain trying to figure out why, for the last several days, I haven't been able to connect to my PC with the Remote Desktop client apps on both my iPad Air 2 and my iPhone 6S Plus. Gone through all the network settings, reinstalled and reconfigured the client apps and everything.. Then suddenly tonight it hit me; a few days ago, I created a user sign-in PIN for the PC! Doh! Uhmm yeah, no wonder it hasn't been working! lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234