WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Didn't do all of this. Just did the no-butter garlic shrimp instead only due to the time constraints. The GF is doing a Spanish style paella to take to the party, but it's red quiona instead of actual rice. We're running late, but oh well...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Looks like the shrimp and the quinoa were a hit at the party. Came home with a large bottle of white wine thanks to my sister.

G4 Approved

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I had to skip half the conversation again... Damn quotes keep showing me things I don't want to read. :/

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

The GF gets her upgrade this week. She's got a decision to make... 6S or SE. Does she want 3D Touch with the 6S, or keep her 5S form factor with the SE?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It looked really nice in the Eats thread. :)

The quinoa was a nice eat. Had to save my sister a chunk. I made the garlic shrimp without butter becuase I just bought the GF on Friday one of those skillets with supposedly a marble coating where no oil or fat is needed to cook with.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

The quinoa was a nice eat. Had to save my sister a chunk. I made the garlic shrimp without butter becuase I just bought the GF on Friday one of those skillets with supposedly a marble coating where no oil or fat is needed to cook with.

I want one of those for myself!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I want one of those for myself!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I meant to post this pic the other day... the mysterious missing chunk of plastic next to the volume rocker on my 1520. Found it like this after taking the case off of it to clean the phone. Have no idea how it happened, or where that little piece of polycarbonate body went...

image.jpeg

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I got one in a 99 cents store, so it is a decent quality. I'm sure they have high end versions of these at the larger retailers. I'll let you know how this holds up over time...

G4 Approved
Ok. Yeah, the new frypan and skillet I bought just a year ago for myself already has the "Teflon" coating coming off of it. And these weren't cheap "T-Fal" pans either... I paid a good amount of money for them.

They do get used quite a bit though...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I meant to post this pic the other day... the mysterious missing chunk of plastic next to the volume rocker on my 1520. Found it like this after taking the case off of it to clean the phone. Have no idea how it happened, or where that little piece of polycarbonate body went...

View attachment 124977

You're better off just keeping it.

G4 Approved

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss