WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Going to be though week... Tomorrow have physics exam, on Tuesday maths and on Wednesday Slovene essay. Will need luck, lot of it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looking around and I'm seeing lots of mixed reviews about the G5. Essentially it's got a "yeah, but..." sort of ring to the story. That seems pretty sad. I like the phone...just have no money or mad itch to buy one.

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

For the record, Jason Ward is writing some really nice stuff here at WPC (I'll never call it Windows Central). Looks like they found another diamond in the rough...

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ok. Yeah, the new frypan and skillet I bought just a year ago for myself already has the "Teflon" coating coming off of it. And these weren't cheap "T-Fal" pans either... I paid a good amount of money for them.

They do get used quite a bit though...

Sometimes when it comes to the high end stuff they don't last as long. Maybe it's the level of abuse and sometimes it's how they're cared for and sometimes we pay high and money for some stuff a trip to the 99 cents store will give us a hidden gem that does a better job.

They marble coated this skillet and while cooking the shrimp I noticed that if you put certain things in there without liquids it'll stick to the pan (like the grated garlic), but as soon as some liquid hit the pan, things ran very smoothly. I had washed the shrimp with some lemon juice and water and then seasoned it in a separate container with some black pepper, seasoned salted, dried oregano and general meat seasonings. Once I threw that into the pan and it hot the garlic, everything unstuck and the natural juices created this runny garlic and parsley sauce that's present. Only difference was there was no butter to be the base of the sauce.

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Two weeks in and I'm satisfied with the G4. My experience is pleasant enough where if I were buying a phone this year, based on what's been released so far I'd get a G5.

Do I miss my bigger battery and smaller size and Moto glance like features? Hell yes. But if they don't update the Maxx to 6.0.1, I'll likely transition to the G4 full time.

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...I was watching through some video reviews of the 950 XL and a mini itch took hold. You know, the kinda itch where I sell my M8 + Maxx to land a 950 XL. And find a way to trade my OG 360 for a medium Band 2...And then just pair my SW3 to my G4 and recycle the other 128GB memory card I have into the 950 XL...

And then I decided I'm not in the mood to do all that work to make the dream come true.

Man, it was a nice dream though. Going down to 2 devices again is an interesting thought...

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, I've just finished my 2nd beer and wish it was much colder than it was...

Oh well, gotta make due with that's there. I like ft the rest of the 6 pack in the GF's fridge. If I drink those in 3 weeks they'll be super duper cold...just the way I like my beer...

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I was reminded last night again of how much of a rat race we can lead here in the "developed world". It was good to see my sister (always is) and to connect with a space filled with people that have positive energy and are focused on making meaningful changes.

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm still debating whether or not I should just make the jump permanently to Windows 10 on my T100. Not surprisingly, that device has held up really well since purchase in fall 2013. Absolutely one of my top 5 tech buys of all time (my Z3 tablet compact is also on this list).

G4 Approved

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm still debating whether or not I should just make the jump permanently to Windows 10 on my T100. Not surprisingly, that device has held up really well since purchase in fall 2013. Absolutely one of my top 5 tech buys of all time (my Z3 tablet compact is also on this list).

G4 Approved
I didn't even bat an eyelid and upgraded my Surface Pro 3 when it showed up. Very happy with it so far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs