WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The next thing I need to do is:

I've sold one so it needs a clean install.

I need to clear another one and sell it.

Need to set up the wife's new laptop.

Then clean install W10 on the old one because we have issues with it.

Then hopefully I'm done playing around with laptops for awhile.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Did a lot of walking around over the weekend. Then built some furniture for my wife's office. Storage stuff as that's what's lacking the most.

We still have lots of painting to do... Needed a break from it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's looking like our trip this year will be to Greece. Not 100% sure but it's looking that way.

Greece has been on my list since I was about 10 years old. Egypt is about the same length of time. So it will be nice to scratch one of those off.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's looking like our trip this year will be to Greece. Not 100% sure but it's looking that way.

Greece has been on my list since I was about 10 years old. Egypt is about the same length of time. So it will be nice to scratch one of those off.

I've always wanted to visit both of those places. Hope you have a grand time in Greece.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The next thing I need to do is:

I've sold one so it needs a clean install.

I need to clear another one and sell it.

Need to set up the wife's new laptop.

Then clean install W10 on the old one because we have issues with it.

Then hopefully I'm done playing around with laptops for awhile.
I'm going to install more memory on my old Toshiba Satellite U2505 this week. I might swap my 4GB SP3 with an 8GB SP3. If the swap happens then my Acer Aspire will go to someone in the family most likely overseas.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Did a lot of walking around over the weekend. Then built some furniture for my wife's office. Storage stuff as that's what's lacking the most.

We still have lots of painting to do... Needed a break from it.
I did a lot of driving around and about six loads of laundry...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Greece and Italy are in the top two for the other two members of the family, I want to go to Scandinavia😀

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

That sounds fun! When are you going to Greece?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That sounds fun! When are you going to Greece?

Possibly mid June. We're still sorting out things to decide for sure. It may not be Greece but that appears to be where we're leaning.

The hope is to go to Athens and then hopefully some of the islands. Like all places, there's much to see but little time to see it all.

We don't want to go in the summer as Greece gets really hot. June should be good temperatures.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Greece and Italy are in the top two for the other two members of the family, I want to go to Scandinavia��

What parts of Scandinavia? I think I've managed to go to most places there. Though much more to explore there as well.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Possibly mid June. We're still sorting out things to decide for sure. It may not be Greece but that appears to be where we're leaning.

The hope is to go to Athens and then hopefully some of the islands. Like all places, there's much to see but little time to see it all.

We don't want to go in the summer as Greece gets really hot. June should be good temperatures.
That sounds good! I'm aware that it does get really hot in Greece in the summer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss