WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning MIA!

I've had the same 950XL itch MIA, but after thinking it over, I'm pretty sure my 1520 provides the same "scratch", albeit a little slower. That, and the amount of times I actually pick up my 1520 during the week has become less than one.

Now that I've upgraded my gamer desktop, at home, I find myself on it rather than the mobile devices anyway.

Morning Ed.

My thing is that I definitely would love to go to two devices if I can, but I'm most likely stuck at 3. I'd want to add the Windows phone more into the rotation though, that's why I was looking at the XL. I could easily try to get another unicorn (1520.3), but I don't want that experience again. I liked the phone, but I'd prefer something newer. I was looking at the 950 but the XL is a bit better because of the dual SIM setup where if I'm traveling in just bring one phone and grab a local sim card.

If I make the move to the XL, it won't be right now for sure.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I always fall asleep on the bus just because it's where I can get some alone time lol :p

I'd take falling asleep over what almost happened any day of the week. I'm much better now, but will try to squeeze in some food amidst all this traveling today...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Damn...you need to take care of yourself. Also I think you need more sleep.
Have a good day...perhaps not a bad idea to have a nice scone for breakfast?

Today I really miss the killer chocolate muffin from the yogurt place by work (day off to someone stuff for school). I'm still not fully recovered from last month's escapade.

I'll work on the sleep stuff too. Hard to sleep when too much is running through the ears before bed...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Laundry and USPS on the agenda?

Nope. MSW field placement interview on the agenda, and later on a conference call for fundraising - I recently became a contingency board member for the food justice organization my sister's rebuilding. I was going to do some cleaning between those two events, but my friend called me last night to ask to meet up tomorrow for a favor...so I'm going to head back the GF's do cook tonight because I won't be able to do so tomorrow night like I wanted...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'll have a brief Sahib moment before I go start prepping for the interview.

I went 1/2 today on my packages. I ordered both a screen protector for the Sony SW3 and a second battery for the G4. I got both packages and I need to return the Sony screen protector because it would appear they sent me a Sony SW2 screen protector. I'm going to charge both G4 batteries and use the new one for the week to see how it holds up.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm kinda mad Google removed the restart option from Android Wear 1.4. Guess not many people used it, but I certainly was in the minority who did. We'll see how my SW3 takes to it.

Speaking of the SW3 again, I am using it for a bit today and got reminded of why I liked the watch in the first place...and why I curse Sony for being asses in terms of accessories management and distribution. The holder kit should have been killer but it makes the watch look bigger than it needed to be. I want a metal band but it's the same price for a Asus Zenwatch 2 (the larger model) - $150 the cheapest.

If I can get one cheaply, I'd be fine with pairing the 360 with the G4 and getting a red leather back. I'd keep the all black look with the G Watch R for work and the red leather + silver 360 look for fancier outings...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Nice day outside.

One task down (went well), now to head into the city and start cooking and then tackle the conference call.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Got my Sony SW3 finally updated to 1.4...now I'll out it through its paces soon enough. I want to make sure I use the G4 for a month before I completely made the decision to go back and forth.

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Curious to see how this "new battery" for the G4 I got will play out. So far, it's not holding up well, but it's early days yet...

G4 Approved

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Got my Sony SW3 finally updated to 1.4...now I'll out it through its paces soon enough. I want to make sure I use the G4 for a month before I completely made the decision to go back and forth.

G4 Approved

Probably the last update your device is going to get :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Only you would splurge on accessories like that....

I spent $10 for the battery.

Remember, with how barebones got the G4, if eventually I end up with an extra back and battery, screen protector and leather back it can pull more resale value...if I was looking to sell it.

G4 Approved

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss