WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Very interesting the pounding LG is taking over the G5. I do like it, rough edges and all. But when I'm reading the modules that they've been hyping up - at least the DAC one - will be harder to get, then they're digging their own grave. When I went to look at the AT&T one in the store, I saw the issues with the bottom piece not fitting all the way in correctly and was a bit concerned.

If I bought this phone, the modules are the last thing I'm interested in. I'd only care about swapping batteries safely. It's a good Gen one product for the modern modular experience, but KG dropped the ball by overly hyping that option and negating the strengths of the phone, one if which is surely the camera.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Very interesting the pounding LG is taking over the G5. I do like it, rough edges and all. But when I'm reading the modules that they've been hyping up - at least the DAC one - will be harder to get, then they're digging their own grave. When I went to look at the AT&T one in the store, I saw the issues with the bottom piece not fitting all the way in correctly and was a bit concerned.

If I bought this phone, the modules are the last thing I'm interested in. I'd only care about swapping batteries safely. It's a good Gen one product for the modern modular experience, but KG dropped the ball by overly hyping that option and negating the strengths of the phone, one if which is surely the camera.

Dang LG well what can you expect from a first gen device of its kind

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

How much is LG charging for the DAC module? I wouldn't buy the DAC module anyway, since I already have a DAC, but I'm curious about the pricing.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ok. Yeah, the new frypan and skillet I bought just a year ago for myself already has the "Teflon" coating coming off of it. And these weren't cheap "T-Fal" pans either... I paid a good amount of money for them.

They do get used quite a bit though...

I missed all this conversation because of our friend being in the middle of it... I see he got banned, who was the lucky person to do that... :)

Anyway, I started using Le Creuset PFOA free fry pans. I plan to get the pots eventually and another pan. Best fry pans I've ever used and if anything goes wrong with them they replace them.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

How much is LG charging for the DAC module? I wouldn't buy the DAC module anyway, since I already have a DAC, but I'm curious about the pricing.

I went looking for this information and I couldn't find it. I'm guessing it's not released yet?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I went looking for this information and I couldn't find it. I'm guessing it's not released yet?

That's the issue. I'm reading some stuff that says they may not even sell the DAC in the US (!?), Korea (???), Puerto Rico and one other place. And they haven't announced pricing for it either in the places where they may sell it. The camera grip is badly designed, honestly. I figured they were going to add extra functionality, but from what I've seen, the functions added don't justify the price.

As much as people like to knock Apple, at least from a hardware and especially accessories perspective, the mistakes there are minimal...

G4 Approved

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Missed a gym today, again. It's been 4 days now since I went there. I just don't have enough time for everything, after all, school comes first.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Somehow my friends talked me into dancing waltz with them on our school's birthday (don't know how else to call it). I still don't know what was I thinking, I'm not bad dancer, I'm quite good, but I'm just not into it. Anyway I'll have to add that one too on my list of obligations since I'll have to practice with my partner from time to time. At least she's cute :evilgrin:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Somehow my friends talked me into dancing valcer with them on our school's birthday (don't know how else to call it). I still don't know what was I thinking, I'm not bad dancer, I'm quite good, but I'm just not into it. Anyway I'll have to add that one too on my list of obligations since I'll have to practice with my partner from time to time. At least she's cute :evilgrin:

Such sacrifice you have to do to dance with a cute girl:p what ever will you do/s ?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Man its Tuesday and I'm already tired haha. I do hate waking up at 5 am

Can't wait for you to be fully employed so I can hear you say:

"Man it's (insert any day of the week here) and I'm tired. I hate having to wake up early at (insert any time here)."

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Missed a gym today, again. It's been 4 days now since I went there. I just don't have enough time for everything, after all, school comes first.

Man, you skip more classes than girls playing skip (jump rope) on a hot August day in Harlem...

How do your grades look?

G4 Approved

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers