WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Somehow my friends talked me into dancing waltz with them on our school's birthday (don't know how else to call it). I still don't know what was I thinking, I'm not bad dancer, I'm quite good, but I'm just not into it. Anyway I'll have to add that one too on my list of obligations since I'll have to practice with my partner from time to time. At least she's cute :evilgrin:

Don't step on her feet as you try to waltz and eyeball her cute features simultaneously...

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hmmm...I like what I see so far from the HTC 10. Doesn't mean I'll buy one, but I'll hit up the T-Mobile store to test it out.

If the camera on this is any good, LG would have paid a serious egg this year. I'm still looking forward to seeing what Lenovo and Sony's X line look like but HTC may have the #2 spot this year (no one will outsell Samsung).

Man, if the hardware rocks I would have loved to see a polycarbonate version running Windows 10. They could either use the full hardware or the 652 chip set instead...

G4 Approved

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Hmmm...I like what I see so far from the HTC 10. Doesn't mean I'll buy one, but I'll hit up the T-Mobile store to test it out.

If the camera on this is any good, LG would have paid a serious egg this year. I'm still looking forward to seeing what Lenovo and Sony's X line look like but HTC may have the #2 spot this year (no one will outsell Samsung).

Man, if the hardware rocks I would have loved to see a polycarbonate version running Windows 10. They could either use the full hardware or the 652 chip set instead...

G4 Approved

I for one am not holding my breath on anything Sony has to offer. As far as the USA is concerned, I don't think even they are making a halfhearted effort to do anything about their devices/ecosystem here.

Lenovo should definitely be interesting. If they can modernize the X with a serious battery like the ZUK Z1, it should be quite interesting.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I would like a good WP device in the price range as a G4 or Nexus 5X right now and the 950 is just crazily overpriced. So I am going to make do with my 640 till it croaks...

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I would like a good WP device in the price range as a G4 or Nexus 5X right now and the 950 is just crazily overpriced. So I am going to make do with my 640 till it croaks...
What's the price of a nexus 5X overseas? Secondhand 16GB model here goes for 250?.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Man, you skip more classes than girls playing skip (jump rope) on a high t August day in Harlem...

How do your grades look?

G4 Approved

I had a good laugh on that one, lol.
I do skip classes alot lately, I just don't care anymore since my class teacher's IQ is no higher than one in 15 days old newborn. So that doesn't represent problem when it comes to any sort of sanctions.
My grades are more than fine, it goes something like this, I'll put the averages:

Bosnian and literature - 5
English - 4.5 (got 3 (C?) for not reading a book, was too lazy)
German - 5.0
Maths - 3.6
Pshysics - 3.0
Computer science - 5.0
Sociology - 5.0
Democracy - 5.0
Psihology - 5.0
Religion - 5.0
PE - 4.75
Latin - 4.0 (now this one I have to fix, I really do I have 5, 2 and 5 from the first semester(is it semester, those first 4 months followed by a winter brake?))

As you see I only have to fix Physics and Latin. I used to be one of the best in class in Physics but I got too lazy this year and need to work my *** to make it at least 3.5, also the final grade in Latin has to be 5.

My final grade is usually 4.75, I think I'll manage to have it this time too.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

If HTC fixes their camera woes and Sony doesn't, the X line is DOA.

Well, you can always try to catch a sale or two on the 950...otherwise, there's nothing in the meantime for you to use...

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I had a good laugh on that one, lol.
I do skip classes alot lately, I just don't care anymore since my class teacher's IQ is no higher than one in 15 days old newborn. So that doesn't represent problem when it comes to any sort of sanctions.
My grades are more than fine, it goes something like this, I'll put the averages:

Bosnian and literature - 5
English - 4.5 (got 3 (C?) for not reading a book, was too lazy)
German - 5.0
Maths - 3.6
Pshysics - 3.0
Computer science - 5.0
Sociology - 5.0
Democracy - 5.0
Psihology - 5.0
Religion - 5.0
PE - 4.75
Latin - 4.0 (now this one I have to fix, I really do I have 5, 2 and 5 from the first semester(is it semester, those first 4 months followed by a winter brake?))

As you see I only have to fix Physics and Latin. I used to be one of the best in class in Physics but I got too lazy this year and need to work my *** to make it at least 3.5, also the final grade in Latin has to be 5.

My final grade is usually 4.75, I think I'll manage to have it this time too.

Ok. Well, as long as you keep a handle on your grades you'll be OK. But if you're trying to compete for scholarships at any level, the prettier your transcript, the better your chances...

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...HTC is taking $100 off on preorders for folks who have a HTC account from a previous phone.

Well, it so just happens that I have a HTC account from my M7 experience last year. Now I just lack the $600 needed to buy the phone...

G4 Approved

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Might be in the market for a new laptop for the GF's kid soon. He needs a new one with Windows 10 on it.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Just got done with some HTC 10 hands on and videos by Mark Walton with ArsTechnica and MKBHD. I am liking what I see as an Android device. If at all they decide to put WP on this, it will be a sweet device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)