WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Thumbing through the flood of HTC 10 reviews. I see The Verge is still as unreliable as usual.

One thing I would love to see WPC do is to revisit a device a few months later. Don't think they'll do that, but it's an interesting read to see how the device has aged.

G4 Approved

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Finished learning Latin, I'm not even half way through, I'll leave it for next occasion, I'm just too tired. I should be learning literature too, but as I said, I feel like I'm dead.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

There's also a continuous shortage of hospitality staff here in the EU. Also medical and IT staff.

For those who may be curious.

I'm planing on going to IT related college, and also moving out of Bosnia, so that's more than interesting to me. But there's like 5-7 more years to go, so things will probably change.

Also my cousin moved to Germany and is working there as a medical technician or something.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I just missed one of the greatest games in Europa League of this season. Well, thank God I have that Time Shift sorcery thing.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Nope. We will be hosting the workshop at the clinic itself. We've got a mix of high school seniors and college freshmen this year as peer educators. It's fun to work with them.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
That's an excellent plan. It should help the young people in the community.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Thumbing through the flood of HTC 10 reviews. I see The Verge is still as unreliable as usual.

One thing I would love to see WPC do is to revisit a device a few months later. Don't think they'll do that, but it's an interesting read to see how the device has aged.

G4 Approved
Android Central has revisited devices.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I'm excited to see how well they do. Talking about race, gender and identity is always tough, but they'll do a nice job.

Tough issues are important issues, though. Those are topics that need to be discussed.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

My Honor 6 LCD hasn't been replaced as my two attempts to bring it to the Huawei office has been futile (they're smack in a center where parking slots is more rare than a diamond in the rough).. I'm now losing interest to have it replaced.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

My Honor 6 LCD hasn't been replaced as my two attempts to bring it to the Huawei office has been futile (they're smack in a center where parking slots is more rare than a diamond in the rough).. I'm now losing interest to have it replaced.
I'm sorry to hear that.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the secondary battery I bought for the G4 is only good enough to get me through a days worth of usage. Well, at least it's not totally useless...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So we've booked our trip to Greece. Well most of it. Just have the flights left. :)

We're staying near the Parthenon.

Looking forward to it. We won't have time to do everything so well have to go again sometime. That's OK though. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So we've booked our trip to Greece. Well most of it. Just have the flights left. :)

We're staying near the Parthenon.

Looking forward to it. We won't have time to do everything so well have to go again sometime. That's OK though. :)

Have a great time!

G4 Approved

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99