WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BMWs notoriously difficult to repair and cost a fortune to fix.

We have a slight issue with our exhaust at the moment and the mechanic thinks it's the catalytic converter... Over ?400 (after market) for the part, four hours to replace it. Simply because the way it's installed.

Yes Sir, BMW, Mercedes, all of those German makes are expensive to repair.

That sounds about right for the going rate for a Cat swap. It's no easy task on any make really, as the entire exhaust system has to be removed for the most part. I'm sure BMW has it tucked waaaay up in there where it's as much of a PITA as possible lol

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

In other news, I downloaded and installed the latest Fast Ring build on the 1520 last night just for s-h-i-t-s and giggles. Seems pretty good after giving everything a quick once over. I think I've got to reformat my sd card though.

I'm going to wait till msft Sends a build to the slow ring. Just because the fast ring right now seems risky

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Now I really believe in WM10. If they keep doing things like they did in this build, then there's so much to come. They've finally done some things that were asked for on user voice. Can't wait to see what new features will be added.

I can't wait for messaging everywhere

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Wow. Slow night in here... it's been 2 and a half hours since the last post! Mine...

I was out playing indoor soccer. The game as intense a guy from the other team got a sprained ankle and one from My team got kneed in the head and got knocked out he blacked out. They took him to the hospital.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I was out playing indoor soccer. The game as intense a guy from the other team got a sprained ankle and one from My team got kneed in the head and got knocked out he blacked out. They took him to the hospital.

Hope they both are OK. Some folks just don't know how to play the sport well and are a danger to everyone on the pitch....

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sahib, I made the no butter garlic shrimp again today. That's for lunch next week with some roasted potatoes and likely some saut?ed green beans.

G4 Approved

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Nothing sucks more than being in the middle of a deathmatch and having your keyboard batteries die.. or the actual wireless connection lag. Ugghh

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I was just reminded why I don't like taking the bus. Too many obnoxious, entitled asses use it...

G4 Approved

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The day was nice near the end of it. Went for a walk on the beach.
1aed106b5859a3ef1f9b71f1fdafb74d.jpg

Last edited:

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I gues you were playing the wrong football.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa