WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Got kicked out of the PE class today for arguing with my professor. My bus was 15 minutes late, so there were no theoretical chances for me to arrive at the gym on time and also change.
So that was an hour and half free for me to have a morning coffe. I also skipped the last English class, I stayed on the first one, it was enough I guess.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I see you guys are talking about high school. All those groups you've mentioned are present in my case too. Thought+ I haven't seen anyone mentioning sport group.
I never really knew where if it. I'm in the popular group I'd say, but I also fit in rock/metal one, but again, on the other hand I'm a bit of a nerd. A colourful mixture I dare to say.
Oh yeah! I totally forgot about the "jock clique" (aka the sports/fitness group) lol

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

oh man, I somehow missed this post MIA! (I manually quoted this from Rose640's quote)
I'm sorry.. hope you didn't think I was ignoring it... But yeah, I mean if I were still using the 1520 for daily driving I'd most definitely do a housing swap. But it's kinda on back burner status now and not really a priority. It would be cool to get a yellow housing for it though if I could find one on the cheap!

No worries. There was a lot of long posts this weekend, so it was easy to overlook this one.

Not sure where you can find one. Trouble these days is you can find the housing a bit easier than the accompanying sim card trays. Now, if you don't mind a yellow housing with black trays look, it's worth a shot...

G4 Approved

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Oh yeah! I totally forgot about the "jock clique" (aka the sports/fitness group) lol

If you count the fitness in, then I'm that group too, but don't count sport, like regular sport. Football, basketball etc. I had my leg (2x), head and my knee broken playing these. So, eh, maybe I don't fit in there after all.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

No worries. There was a lot of long posts this weekend, so it was easy to overlook this one.

Not sure where you can find one. Trouble these days is you can find the housing a bit easier than the accompanying sim card trays. Now, if you don't mind a yellow housing with black trays look, it's worth a shot...

G4 Approved

I think that would look nice actually. Just like black buttons on my blue 640.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I just saw this.

13043417_1064544880269261_8074347538211779964_n.jpg

I could go to Zagreb since I have relatives there, and I wouldn't have problems with accommodation. Ticket to Zagreb isn't that expensive, it's less than 40$, so I just might start working as a waiter in the pub so I can pay for all of this. But again, there are parents, so I may be writing all this in vain.

But again, it's on the 1st of June, so I wouldn't be able, or should I say allowed, to drink alcohol.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I just (more like 40 minutes ago) finished mowing the lawn. It wouldn't have been such a PITA if the god damn lawnmower was working properly.

I feel your pain! Especially if it's a manual pull-start type! I had ours give me grief a while back: wouldn't start. Replaced the spark plug, cleaned the air filter, even took apart and cleaned the carburetor.. Still no dice! I'm usually pretty good about fixing these types of things, but this one.. After pulling that cord 40-50 times and it still not starting... I'll tell ya, I was ready to take a sledge hammer to it...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

G4 Approved
Yes! The "Bumblebee" look! I would totally be going for that. Our mod leader RumoredNow did that color combo with his 1520 and it looked pretty sharp in the pics he posted.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I feel your pain! Especially if it's a manual pull-start type! I had ours give me grief a while back: wouldn't start. Replaced the spark plug, cleaned the air filter, even took apart and cleaned the carburetor.. Still no dice! I'm usually pretty good about fixing these types of things, but this one.. After pulling that cord 40-50 times and it still not starting... I'll tell ya, I was ready to take a sledge hammer to it...

This one's electrical, so It's way weaker compared to gas powered one. Don't even think about mowing a grass that is higher than 20cm, it'll stutter, it'll stutter alot. I had to manually mow a piece of our lawn, just because it was too weak to cut the ****ty grass.
The blades were sharpen few days ago so that's not the issue, I guess we'll have to get a new one, gas powered if possible, hopefully

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Sigh...reasons why people use marijuana are the same why people do cocaine, LSD, alcohol, cigarettes, Xanax, benzos.

You really need to take an addiction class in college.

G4 Approved
Hey, by LSD is cool :D

I know at least Ed will get it#justcarguythings 😂

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I just saw this.

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=1053c648ebe05cbbc4dffaf191f4fffc&oe=57780D2D

I could go to Zagreb since I have relatives there, and I wouldn't have problems with accommodation. Ticket to Zagreb isn't that expensive, it's less than 40$, so I just might start working as a waiter in the pub so I can pay for all of this. But again, there are parents, so I may be writing all this in vain.

But again, it's on the 1st of June, so I wouldn't be able, or should I say allowed, to drink alcohol.

I'd LOVE to see Maiden again in concert! They recently came through FL, but the closest show to me was way down near Miami. Had to pass on that...

I saw Clutch in a very small club (probably 500 person capacity) here in Jacksonville many years ago.. tight grunge band!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'd LOVE to see Maiden again in concert! They recently came through FL, but the closest show to me was way down near Miami. Had to pass on that...

I saw Clutch in a very small club (probably 500 person capacity) here in Jacksonville many years ago.. tight grunge band!

I'd love to see both them Slayer and Anthrax. I wouldn't mind attending to Prodigy's concert either.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Cool! I was just playing with Valley Benchmark (from the makers of the "popular and highly acclaimed" Heaven Benchmark), both desktop graphics benchmarking utilities, the newest one; Valley has some really beautifully drawn and rendered scenes! Anyone with a halfway decent video card in their machine should download and give it a spin.

I don't really care about the scores it gives, or comparing the scores with anyone else's. I just like running it and marveling at all the pretty visuals!

For what it's worth though, I got a score of 2422 with my PC (Core i7 920, 8GB RAM, GTX 970) in DirectX 11 mode @1080p with 4xAA and Medium settings. Then 2186 again in DirectX 11 mode @1080p with 8xAA and High settings...

Here's a couple screenshots of the scenery...

00008.jpg

00007.jpg

00006.jpg

00000.jpg

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I'd love to see both them Slayer and Anthrax. I wouldn't mind attending to Prodigy's concert either.

I've honestly never been a big Slayer fan, Anthrax yes!

I like The Prodigy as well.. I was one of the first among my small circle of friends to buy the The Fat of the Land album (the one with the crab on the cover) the whole album is excellent! I saw them as well years ago at one of those multi-band music festivals here in FL... Lollapalooza IIRC? (I've been to so many concerts and shows, they're all starting to blend together in my head!)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6