WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've honestly never been a big Slayer fan, Anthrax yes!

I like The Prodigy as well.. I was one of the first among my small circle of friends to buy the The Fat of the Land album (the one with the crab on the cover) the whole album is excellent! I saw them as well years ago at one of those multi-band music festivals here in FL... Lollapalooza IIRC? (I've been to so many concerts and shows, they're all starting to blend together in my head!)
I like "Seasons in the Abyss". https://youtu.be/eQpvqPuDJWI

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I've honestly never been a big Slayer fan, Anthrax yes!

I like The Prodigy as well.. I was one of the first among my small circle of friends to buy the The Fat of the Land album (the one with the crab on the cover) the whole album is excellent! I saw them as well years ago at one of those multi-band music festivals here in FL... Lollapalooza IIRC? (I've been to so many concerts and shows, they're all starting to blend together in my head!)

Lucky you, I'm stuck in Balkans. Though I've been on concerts of Ex Yu bands, like the huge ones, and it was more than great and awesome, I'd still like to see foreign performers live. GnR were on our Exit festival few years ago, but I was just too young. Now I kinda have the chance to see these guys, it remains to be seen.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Hell no haha. The car is worth enough for me to buy a maxed out SB ;)

Surface Book? I think getting a maxed out version of Dell XPS15 would be a better deal. You get a 4K display and a quad core CPU. And it's 300$ cheaper.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

WTH... the DOOM open BETA has been up and running all weekend long and I'm JUST finding out??? It ends tonight at midnight... *races to re-install the dang thing*

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Can we get a mod to do an in-service training called:

"How not to get your *** permanently banned from WPC?"

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Wow.. it kinda died in here! Hello? Is this thing on?

NYC public transportation (at least the trains) don't allow wireless signal underground, so you had to wait until now...

In all seriousness though they're allowing cell service on the platforms in more places now. I can see the pros for it but we've got some idiots here in NYC so I can easily see an accident because of this...

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

NYC public transportation (at least the trains) don't allow wireless signal underground, so you had to wait until now...

In all seriousness though they're allowing cell service on the platforms in more places now. I can see the pros for it but we've got some idiots here in NYC so I can easily see an accident because of this...

G4 Approved

Case in point, you can go on YouTube and find videos of people jumping from one set of platform tracks to the other. There are a few that make it, and some ***** who was an epic fail...

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You know, it's really hard to find a phone with a good camera and battery life these days.

I've always had great respect for the Lumia line in the camera department. But, there some seriously good cameras out there now. Even Apple isn't immune anymore with how the likes of Samsung, LG and even Huawei (6P and apparently the P9) have raised their game camera tech wise.

I guess I've always wanted to go down to two devices...1 Android and 1 Windows phone. Looks like the XL is my only choice if I made such a move...and honestly, that makes me sad. I enjoy my G4 and if this camera was on my Maxx, I'd be set. It just seems (not interested in Samsung) it is hard to find both for what I want these days...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Thanks Laura.

I didn't know that this even existed. Guess I tried to stay within decent posts so this never applies to me.

G4 Approved
If someone does get an infraction, that link automatically gets sent to them along with the mod's comments about what they need to do properly, so nobody who gets banned is unaware of what they did wrong or what they need to do differently.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

You know, it's really hard to find a phone with a good camera and battery life these days.

I've always had great respect for the Lumia line in the camera department. But, there some seriously good cameras out there now. Even Apple isn't immune anymore with how the likes of Samsung, LG and even Huawei (6P and apparently the P9) have raised their game camera tech wise.

I guess I've always wanted to go down to two devices...1 Android and 1 Windows phone. Looks like the XL is my only choice if I made such a move...and honestly, that makes me sad. I enjoy my G4 and if this camera was on my Maxx, I'd be set. It just seems (not interested in Samsung) it is hard to find both for what I want these days...

Yup, it seems it's actually hard to NOT get an excellent camera these days. Still, as I've said before though, for me, coming from a 920, 1020, and 1520, I'm very satisfied with the camera in my 6S Plus... especially with ProShot! The latest update for ProShot made it even better!

And the 6S Plus is one that combines a fantastic camera with stellar battery life. I can't speak for the smaller 6S though without OIS and the smaller battery... The Plus is where it's at!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

If someone does get an infraction, that link automatically gets sent to them along with the mod's comments about what they need to do properly, so nobody who gets banned is unaware of what they did wrong or what they need to do differently.

I guess whether they agree with the moderator's decision is a different matter altogether, but I guess the process is pretty clear cut.

Somewhat random - you probably would look pretty mean wielding a Thor like hammer while banning people...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel