WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. I'm at the funny farm and I'm half asleep. Not sure if Ed's coffee will wake me up, but I cannot have a shot of gin because if I do, I may get wide awake and something unkind might slip out of my mouth.

Sometimes being "wide awake" is very problematic...

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You know, it's really hard to find a phone with a good camera and battery life these days.

I've always had great respect for the Lumia line in the camera department. But, there some seriously good cameras out there now. Even Apple isn't immune anymore with how the likes of Samsung, LG and even Huawei (6P and apparently the P9) have raised their game camera tech wise.

I guess I've always wanted to go down to two devices...1 Android and 1 Windows phone. Looks like the XL is my only choice if I made such a move...and honestly, that makes me sad. I enjoy my G4 and if this camera was on my Maxx, I'd be set. It just seems (not interested in Samsung) it is hard to find both for what I want these days...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

If I was into larger phones, the only two that would do the trick for me here would be the 6P and the X 2015. With my current "Moto"/experience, I'd probably pick the 6P instead.

G4 Approved

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If I was into larger phones, the only two that would do the trick for me here would be the 6P and the X 2015. With my current "Moto"/experience, I'd probably pick the 6P instead.

G4 Approved

The 6p is a honkin huge phone! Makes my 830 look tiny

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The 6p is a honkin huge phone! Makes my 830 look tiny

All this phones are midgets compared to my old Z Ultra...and I was using that before Android wear.

Truth be told, if size wasn't the issue and I only wanted two phones, I'd get a silver 64GB 6P and a white 950XL (with a 128GB memory card). The 6P battery size wise sits right in-between the G4's 3000mah and the Maxx's 3900mah.

But how knows what I'll do. I do like the G4 and my M8. I know if I wanted to get a 950XL and go down to two phones, I'd certainly keep the Maxx over the G4.

G4 Approved

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

G4 Approved
Having sampled both devices, my recommendation would be a 6P as well.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

All this phones are midgets compared to my old Z Ultra...and I was using that before Android wear.

Truth be told, if size wasn't the issue and I only wanted two phones, I'd get a silver 64GB 6P and a white 950XL (with a 128GB memory card). The 6P battery size wise sits right in-between the G4's 3000mah and the Maxx's 3900mah.

But how knows what I'll do. I do like the G4 and my M8. I know if I wanted to get a 950XL and go down to two phones, I'd certainly keep the Maxx over the G4.

G4 Approved
The rate at which your woulda, coulda and shoulda about phones musings are going on these days it reminds me of the Sahib from two years ago. Of course he was talking about something completely different though.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Having sampled both devices, my recommendation would be a 6P as well.

Yup. "Moto" is in too much of a cluster**** right now to fully have confidence in them.

At this point of I could do a deal of my G4 + M8 + small amount of cash for a 950 XL, I may strongly consider it. But I like what I have and don't see enough in the XL to do all that work.

Maybe with a price change, I'll consider it...

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The rate at which your woulda, coulda and shoulda about phones musings are going on these days it reminds me of the Sahib from two years ago. Of course he was talking about something completely different though.

Hey, at least when it comes to what Sahib was musing about, I take a different approach and be decisive either way.

Maybe I'm musing because I'm not in the position to sample and flip as freely as someone else I know...gotta get the high from dreaming sometimes...

G4 Approved

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)