WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This is why I live near the sea.
d8502e9bf98cba88fd6f19908260e551.jpg

4098eea99091f9b895a19a9d62adff03.jpg

The second pic is a park near the sea.

It was a very nice day today but still a touch chilly and nights are still cold.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's gorgeous. I never thought there could be such a nice day in England, lol.
Don't believe all the nonsense. The UK has some lovely weather.

We do get some really warm days in the summer and some beautiful sunny days.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Oh man, I haven't gotten out of town for more than 3 weeks, boredom is slowly turning into anxiety.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

This is why I live near the sea.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160419/d8502e9bf98cba88fd6f19908260e551.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160419/4098eea99091f9b895a19a9d62adff03.jpg

The second pic is a park near the sea.

It was a very nice day today but still a touch chilly and nights are still cold.
Nice! I too, prefer to live near the coast. I'm about 30-40 minute drive from the Atlantic, then there's the mighty 3 mile wide St. John's river right here in town about 10 minutes away, as well as several large lakes... Always makes for great photo shoot backdrops!

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

Congratulations!

Now, if they'd cough up the updated, you'll be really cooking with gas...

G4 Approved
Thanx and true.

Seems like the Sony phones are wanted, yet the Android doesn't like to hang with the Xperia's.

I was hoping with a G4 I could have some Marshmallowy sweetness even though they say it doesn't add much.
At least from what I read.

Heck whaddo I know I'm always 2 years behind and 200 dollars short.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

1. I could not find the auto lock timeout without searching for it on the internet, not easy or intuitive at all.

2. My wife used Yahoo Mail on WP. So it was a bit convoluted to get the contacts sorted out. Nothing serious because an internet search fixed it but again not as easy as signing in your Outlook or Google account and getting the contacts ported over.

3. I refuse to use iTunes. That is software that is still stuck about 10 years behind the curve and probably the weakest link in the Apple chain.

That is my viewpoint as an outsider looking in. Please note that I have an iPad, iPod touch and an iPhone in the house so I'm not a novice but not completely entrenched in the Apple ecosystem so.....you get the idea.
Really? You couldn't go through the settings one time and see it right there in "general" settings Himanshu? Come on man.. It's just as easy to find as it is on any other platform.

And I had also been using Yahoo, Gmail, and Outlook Mail on my 3 previous phones (920, 1020, and 1520) and didn't have any problem adding accounts and contacts. Again, just like any other platform. The thing with Yahoo for me though, what made it easy, is I had already imported my Yahoo contacts (and my Google/Gmail) into Outlook before ever getting the new iPhone. So it was a seamless transition for me.

iTunes... Yeah, I get it. I can see where it can be confusing for some. Like is said though, I don't use it for anything other than the rare occasion where I want to add some custom ringtones to the phone. I think I might make a video tutorial, demonstrating how easy it really is to add a ringtone to an iPhone. Then I'll upload it to my YouTube channel and share it with that guy over @the verge.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Really? You couldn't go through the settings one time and see it right there in "general" settings Himanshu? Come on man.. It's just as easy to find as it is on any other platform.

And I had also been using Yahoo, Gmail, and Outlook Mail on my 3 previous phones (920, 1020, and 1520) and didn't have any problem adding accounts and contacts. Again, just like any other platform. The thing with Yahoo for me though, what made it easy, is I had already imported my Yahoo contacts (and my Google/Gmail) into Outlook before ever getting the new iPhone. So it was a seamless transition for me.

iTunes... Yeah, I get it. I can see where it can be confusing for some. Like is said though, I don't use it for anything other than the rare occasion where I want to add some custom ringtones to the phone. I think I might make a video tutorial, demonstrating how easy it really is to add a ringtone to an iPhone. Then I'll upload it to my YouTube channel and share it with that guy over @the verge.

It is not in the display section of the settings where one would look for first..it is in a place where Apple thought it would be best for everyone...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

. I think I might make a video tutorial, demonstrating how easy it really is to add a ringtone to an iPhone. Then I'll upload it to my YouTube channel and share it with that guy over @the verge.
I've been wanting to make a new batch of guitar ringtones anyway. I'll link them up through Soundcloud here if anyone wants to download them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss