WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'll never understand why a company dominating the sensor sales is so horrid in camera software. That's the one thing I like about Samsung: it's leveraging the parts of its conglomerate better than Sony for the mobile division.

Until Sony makes a good camera all around, I'll pass.

G4 Approved
*cough, cough*
You will still run out and buy a smartwatch, some accessories and a tablet though, right?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well, Sony has been restructuring for the better part of 10(!) years, so I'm not surprised. The truth of the matter is that I like the idea of where they've settled with the X line. This rumored X Premium phone makes no sense to me though. I think they took the best of the compact and OG Z phones and makes something compelling. The S652 chip is as good as the 808.

But the truth is that Samsung now offers water resistance and may do so for a while. HTC has arguably equalled Sony's audio chops, maybe surpassed them in other areas too. So...what do they have to offer to stand out? The UI, while light looking, takes too much work for updates. They may want to take the HTC approach and pare down their skin even more to pump out quicker updates.

Sony doesn't have a strategy, so they'll always overprice their stuff and watch people not buy it.

G4 Approved
They need to do a cool yoga maneuver and pull their head out of their collective posteriors.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

*cough, cough*
You will still run out and buy a smartwatch, some accessories and a tablet though, right?

You mean HAD, not WILL.

Honestly, if you wanted one watch to do it all, the Sony SW3 was the best Gen 1 wear option. Get the metal one and buy 2 straps and you can switch up the look easily based on your flare. The Z3 tablet compact is still one of the best 8" around.

But Sony makes ****, believes you'll buy it just because, and when it doesn't, they act surprised...

G4 Approved

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Best satire piece today...

Oh, thank heaven! We now know how Trump will make America great again.

?It?s very close to my heart because I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen down at 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center right after it came down, and I saw the greatest people I?ve ever seen in action.? ? Donald Trump, Apr...

The Washington Post - Tuesday, April 19, 2016

http://a.msn.com/r/2/BBrZstX?a=1&m=EN-US

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Well, half my face hurts and I'm in a grump mood.

If anybody gets any butthurt over my comments (especially those offline), they need to put on some ointment and wear loose clothing before sitting down...

G4 Approved

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Just started watching this new Fox show, Quantico or something. Hot girl at the begining, you got my attention.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

There is an old saying that's the epitome of my afternoon at work so far:

"Too many cooks spoil the broth".

This is also making the side of my face hurt more just watching and seeing it happen...

G4 Approved

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Just started watching this new Fox show, Quantico or something. Hot girl at the begining, you got my attention.

Here in the USA it is on ABC and we watch it on demand about 2 weeks behind so no ads....gets done in 40 minutes versus 1 hour. Priyanka Chopra is a big name back in India...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3