WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I got an email from James asking if I'd like to write some stuff (I'm guessing this has been sent to several people). Problem is they're asking for things I've written. :p There's also the use of passion and all the jazz. Instead of my usual cynicism. :p

Not sure what to do with this one. I'd be happy to write just not sure I have anything as proof of my ability to write. :p

I got the same one; The "Community Reviews Program"

Just go back and find some of your more lengthy, and detailed posts and link them up.. they want to see examples of your writing style. I know you have done a few.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I got the same one; The "Community Reviews Program"

Just go back and find some of your more lengthy, and detailed posts and link them up.. they want to see examples of your writing style. I know you have done a few.

I just did look at more recent posts. Nothing I've written is all that impressive unfortunately.

I can't seem to go back too far so I guess I'll have to let it go.

Oh well. Was a nice idea at the time.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There's an article over on Android Central about the new B&O bluetooth speaker. I'd have to hear what it sounds like to make a real judgement on it. However, I wouldn't call it gorgeous... it looks like upside fire alarm...

I'm quite happy with my Bose Soundlink Mini II. It's an amazing sounding speaker for the size. Looks nice too.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks.

So a "yuge cluster****" happened this morning on the way to the funny farm...delays all around on the busiest Subway lines in the system. And of course, I have to take those to get to work...

G4 Approved

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks.

So a "yuge cluster****" happened this morning on the way to the funny farm...delays all around on the busiest Subway lines in the system. And of course, I have to take those to get to work...

G4 Approved
Morning MIA.. hope your day gets better!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks.

G4 Approved

You and fuster clucks are having too many close encounters of the not funny kind. Hope that things improve for you.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You and fuster clucks are having too many close encounters of the not funny kind. Hope that things improve for you.

Morning MIA.. hope your day gets better!

Thanks, gents. I'll argue that life is a cluster****, but I'll make that point another day. Got to the funny farm in decent enough time.

99, I'm at the back of the house in an old shed, with a large cauldron bubbling on a a hot wood fire...trying to brew a potion to make the luck change. Because waiting around until that happens just doesn't work...

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Since I haven't been getting much sleep lately, it's going to be the "steamin bean" show...

Sleep's been an issue for me too. I feel like I need two weeks to just unplug. Like take a trip somewhere, just me and a good camera and recharge...

G4 Approved

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sleep's been an issue for me too. I feel like I need two weeks to just unplug. Like take a trip somewhere, just me and a good camera and recharge...

G4 Approved

Sleep has been an issue for me since I moved. I think some of it has to do with getting used to the new noises in the area. We have some noisy neighbours as well. People roaming the streets at 2am in the morning...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion