WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Got back from town. Everything was fine at the hospital, at least for me. One of the guys from the school passed out for a moment. He was ok shortly after.
Oh and they've fed us nicelly. There was some chicken wings, beef, lamb and cevapcici. Not bad.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
And as usual in my town one of the folks who works at the Red Cross and was looking after us at the restaurant, got just a bit drink, along with his friend who also works at the RC. Too much wine I suppose.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like today might be a quick day. Since my first class was canceled I didn't have to go to it. I only have 2 classes today

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Sleep's been an issue for me too. I feel like I need two weeks to just unplug. Like take a trip somewhere, just me and a good camera and recharge...

G4 Approved

I think even the trips I have planned are not going to let me unwind. I need a 7 day backpacking trip in the Sierra Nevadas to chill out and completely unplug...no cell reception in the mountains.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm looking forward to the end of the weekend, where I'm back in my apartment for a few hours. I do plan to finish working on the Maxx, as I've figured out my misstep (need to flash moto's recovery instead of TWRP), and to get MMS running on the M8.

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Bummer, I am having to deal with at least 4 problematic issues at the same time today....really testing my nerves...

I heard some making a mountain of a molehill issue, and a half *** apology from the supervisor for some stuff that I suggested solutions to a year ago she chose to ignore.

I just rather be left to my own vices at this point.

G4 Approved

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm looking forward to the end of the weekend, where I'm back in my apartment for a few hours. I do plan to finish working on the Maxx, as I've figured out my misstep (need to flash moto's recovery instead of TWRP), and to get MMS running on the M8.

G4 Approved

The orange back cover for the 950XL and a case also made it's way from China over to my place today. So it should be a good day later in the day. The screen protectors for the Surface Pro 3 arrived but I haven't got a chance to apply them. Tonight need to pick out the outfit for the wedding we are going to tomorrow...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99