WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hey Laura!

Nice moves by the Browns...hope they get some good players with those picks...

G4 Approved
I just hope that ownership allows enough time for rebuilding. I think this can be promising if they pick the right players and give them time to develop.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Last fall, I thought I might be able to unplug like that during our trip up to the mountains.. Yeah, there was no cell service at all, but what did we find when we got to the cabin? High speed WiFi lol

In a tent at 12000 feet above sea level there is usually no Wi-Fi, at least that was the case the last time I made the trip.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I just hope that ownership allows enough time for rebuilding. I think this can be promising if they pick the right players and give them time to develop.

Let's hope so. I think the NFL is better when the Browns are relevant.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm looking forward to the spring weather fully kicking in. The plan is to take the G4 and go shoot some stuff in the city. Haven't done that in a while...

G4 Approved

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Here are the other two
cabe7e03616d239406dae70a5431da6b.jpg
57c89fd7fecba7d86fdcb3b7d1ffa636.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So... here's a little story.

Back in 2007 I got married, amazing to think next year will be 10 years.

We got married in Finland and our honeymoon consisted of us travelling to Sweden, London, Toronto, Los Angeles and the back to Brisbane, where we were living at the time.

Price was doing a long stint at the London O2 arena and we contemplated going. Problem was that only the expensive tickets were left and we weren't exactly in a position to spend that kind of money.

My wife is a big fan of Prince and I promised her that the minute he came back to London and we could get tickets we'll go see him. He was coming here with his Microphone and Piano tour and I was going to get tickets one way or another.

As this year has been a bad year for music stars dying she's been worried about possibly never seeing Prince as something 'might' happen. I've always assured her that he was in good health and looked in good shape for his age. But of course, that means nothing...

So we missed our chance and I know my wife is pretty upset about this.

What annoys me about this particular situation is that it would appear that he was partially to blame for his demise. He was pretty sick and should have been in the hospital. Instead, he was doing gigs and throwing parties, from the accounts I've read so far.

To make matters worse no one at his house when he collapsed seemed to have any clue about first aid or information about where he lived. Which is just brilliant when you're on the phone to 911...

I'm not one to really care too deeply about music artists and actors but I know that my wife really liked Price so this is going to be hard for her. The question she keeps asking is why all the good ones seem to die young. There is no answer to this question but I often look at it from this perspective, it may simply be they burn brightly for a while and then just burn out.

RIP Prince.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett