WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

View attachment 125401View attachment 125402View attachment 125403View attachment 125404View attachment 125405
i will have to upload the 2 pictures using the app :p but here are the pictures i took

I heard that those electric cars, such as Tesla, will have to add some kind of external speakers and play gas powered engine sounds. They make no noise and apparently it represented danger for others on the road, since they can't here them. I think this was the case in California, if it's even a real thing.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

never seen a tesla?! whoa I'm surprised. with all the news tesla and Elon Musk are getting, I thought tesla's are everywhere. I see them frequently

They're slowly coming here too, not as fast as I'd like. But there are more of them in Croatia, they're even giving them away in huge malls.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Oh my god I hate Top Shop and all these tv presentations that are insulting your intelligence in attempt to sell you completelly useless piece of crap.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I wish they'd stop referring to Prince as only a 'singer'. The guy was a musician, and artist. He played pretty much every instrument going. He was also a producer and writer.

It's insulting to be considered just a 'singer'. He was not just a singer.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I wish they'd stop referring to Prince as only a 'singer'. The guy was a musician, and artist. He played pretty much every instrument going. He was also a producer and writer.

It's insulting to be considered just a 'singer'. He was not just a singer.

He was a great guitar player if I remember correctly?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Getting ready for the town. Going to hookah bar with my friends. Haven't smoked that thing for more than 4 weeks now.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Morning crew..

Rue, my GF and I always talk about stuff like that, especially when a classic band/singer or artist comes through on tour.. She always says "we really need to go see them/him/her... You never know when this might be their last tour, or this might be our last chance to see them..."

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning crew..

Rue, my GF and I always talk about stuff like that, especially when a classic band/singer or artist comes through on tour.. She always says "we really need to go see them/him/her... You never know when this might be their last tour, or this might be our last chance to see them..."

Yeah I've had many of those conversations as well. The things you talk about as you and your favourite bands get older...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel