WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sahib, nice pics!

That sign should read: Fastest production model sedan (from the factory) though... as I've seen plenty of slightly modified sedans (4-doors) do the 1/4 mile in under 10 seconds. ;)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You have e another phone, but that Lumia 920 has been banished. Lol.

G4 Approved

The L920 is not a replacement for my Z3 in any way whatsoever.... :p

If I had some decent mid tier Android than maybe. But I'm not up for spending money on a phone at this moment in time.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I wish they'd stop referring to Prince as only a 'singer'. The guy was a musician, and artist. He played pretty much every instrument going. He was also a producer and writer.

It's insulting to be considered just a 'singer'. He was not just a singer.

Kids only know Prince as a singer. Those who know better knew he was a musician and artist. People forget that one of his best selling albums he wrote the songs, played all the instruments and produced the whole thing.

These days, many singers and just that: singers - with the only instruments they can play are on Guitar Hero.

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

If I had some decent mid tier Android than maybe. But I'm not up for spending money on a phone at this moment in time.

Makes sense. It's kinda why even though I was hesitant to grab the G4 in the condition that it was in, I'm glad I got it...now I can flash some stuff on my Maxx and not feel I HAVE to use my M8.

I wonder if Sony is going to really stupid enough to skip the Z3 tablet compact for 6.0.1...

G4 Approved

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Makes sense. It's kinda why even though I was hesitant to grab the G4 in the condition that it was in, I'm glad I got it...now I can flash some stuff on my Maxx and not feel I HAVE to use my M8.

I wonder if Sony is going to really stupid enough to skip the Z3 tablet compact for 6.0.1...

G4 Approved

They seem to be dragging it out it spurts and sputters. I haven't got the update yet.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I need to take this mucus and throw it away or better yet, have it be useful and get a paying job instead of annoying my nose...

G4 Approved

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I wish they'd stop referring to Prince as only a 'singer'. The guy was a musician, and artist. He played pretty much every instrument going. He was also a producer and writer.

It's insulting to be considered just a 'singer'. He was not just a singer.

They had an interview with a guy on a show called Press Play on KCRW yesterday which I was listening to while driving home. The guy's name is Alan Light and he wrote a book called Let's Go Crazy : Prince and the Making of Purple Rain. He mentioned that he could play at least 35 instruments. When I heard that I was just blown away! Also I had to do a late night run down to Santa Monica and listened to the tribute shows they were playing on KCRW. The DJ Garth Trinidad is one of my favorites and it was great that he also happened to be a big Prince fan.

Purple Rain, Raspberry Beret, Little Red Corvette are my favorites of all time....

What a great artist, what a sad day indeed....

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The G4 is definitely not top tier money and instead of a decent mid tier makes a pretty good daily driver....a used Nexus 5X is not a bad idea either. Nowhere close to the expensive stuff.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The G4 is definitely not top tier money and instead of a decent mid tier makes a pretty good daily driver....a used Nexus 5X is not a bad idea either. Nowhere close to the expensive stuff.

We're talking about Rue here...he's as averse to spending money on a phone right now as you are as averse to getting lemons while you "wheel n deal"...

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

They had an interview with a guy on a show called Press Play on KCRW yesterday which I was listening to while driving home. The guy's name is Alan Light and he wrote a book called Let's Go Crazy : Prince and the Making of Purple Rain. He mentioned that he could play at least 35 instruments. When I heard that I was just blown away! Also I had to do a late night run down to Santa Monica and listened to the tribute shows they were playing on KCRW. The DJ Garth Trinidad is one of my favorites and it was great that he also happened to be a big Prince fan.

Purple Rain, Raspberry Beret, Little Red Corvette are my favorites of all time....

What a great artist, what a sad day indeed....

As much as I love those songs, my favorites are:

1) When Doves Cry
2) Diamonds and Pearls
3) 1999

G4 Approved

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers