WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's a shame.

Why not get the unlocked Z3? I know you're trading away half the storage and Wifi calling, but it is eons better than the T-Mobile Z3.

G4 Approved

Most folks who know me know that if the camera was more consistent, I'd still own and use a a Z3 as a daily driver. I had the green silver one, that when paired with an all silver watch, looked awesome...

G4 Approved

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Smashed the tip of my left hand ring finger this morning, between a frozen solid pack of spare ribs and a stainless steel sink... It did not feel good I'll tell you that! It's still throbbing like hell... :(

It's my fretboard hand too!! Probably not going to be playing any guitar tonight...

image.jpeg

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

Why not get the unlocked Z3? I know you're trading away half the storage and Wifi calling, but it is eons better than the T-Mobile Z3.

I've been looking at other variants.
Band 12 would be nice to have.

Something will pop up I'm sure.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Smashed the tip of my left hand ring finger this morning, between a frozen solid pack of spare ribs and a stainless steel sink... It did not feel good I'll tell you that! It's still throbbing like hell... :(

It's my fretboard hand too!! Probably not going to be playing any guitar tonight...

View attachment 125438
Ouch! I hope you will be feeling better soon.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 125438

That sucks! Hope the swelling does down...

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've been looking at other variants.
Band 12 would be nice to have.

Something will pop up I'm sure.

I guess...if you get the D6603 model, that's gonna have the closest thing to band 12. Personally, I'll trade slightly slower speeds for better software support - especially on T-Mobile - any day of the week.

Hope you find something that works. If you get a G4, get a US991 model (not the US Cellular one, that's useless). Otherwise, you can troll for the H811 (T-Mobile) for the band 12 fix. I've got the H815 (Euro) and it runs swell speed wise for me...

G4 Approved

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 125438

Dang .... :/ not a good way to end a day

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I guess...if you get the D6603 model, that's gonna have the closest thing to band 12. Personally, I'll trade slightly slower speeds for better software support - especially on T-Mobile - any day of the week.

Hope you find something that works. If you get a G4, get a US991 model (not the US Cellular one, that's useless). Otherwise, you can troll for the H811 (T-Mobile) for the band 12 fix. I've got the H815 (Euro) and it runs swell speed wise for me...

G4 Approved

I thought for outside phone to work on tmobile's band 12 phone OEM had to be certified by tmobile themselves. That's how I understood the whole 950/XL not having full band support on tmobile even though band 12 is present

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

A busy day of getting started with some homework assignments. Can't say I wasn't expecting to get lots of homework but why do professors have the habit of assigning projects and tests the same week

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234