WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I went to get an icee at my transfer point and I saw some other dude selling them. I was about to get one, and I decided to pass. Gonna see if the old man is gone or this cat just lucked out on the spot by watching the situation over the next few weeks...

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like I'm going to actually do the 20 in a row. I'd ask for an award, but I've seen Sahib take three pages to himself a few time to reply to everything, so I will pass on the award stuff...

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Still, both parties should be worried. Voter turnout in 2012 was very bad...I don't think it'll be better this year. These candidates appear to be very tone deaf to the needs of certain important groups who may chose to just stay home come election day.

That's a recipe for disaster...

G4 Approved

In my line of work, I'm definitely concerned if Trump gets in there as he may cut more funding for social programs. Now I'm not unopposed to funding cuts because there is some waste in the system...but with how they system is set up, more of the good programs lose funding than the ****ty ones getting closed.

I've got every right to be mad at Hillary on this one - after all, her husband laid the groundwork for the current system in 1996.

G4 Approved

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I see Jason Ward is on another good writing spell. I'm very interested to see where the market goes within the next few years.

I don't think Google will have as much adjust to changes as Apple will...due to bring victims of their own success.

G4 Approved
That is the most interesting article he's written so far. I think the cloud will be the most important factor, so the battle will be between Microsoft and Google. Apple will be the also-ran, unless it improves iCloud.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

In my line of work, I'm definitely concerned if Trump gets in there as he may cut more funding for social programs. Now I'm not unopposed to funding cuts because there is some waste in the system...but with how they system is set up, more of the good programs lose funding than the ****ty ones getting closed.

I've got every right to be mad at Hillary on this one - after all, her husband laid the groundwork for the current system in 1996.

G4 Approved

I wonder if any of these candidates have the foreign policy chops to work with our allies appropriately abroad. While some folks like to talk tough on bringing jobs back to America, it is scary how many of the staples of American life that's imported...

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That is the most interesting article he's written so far. I think the cloud will be the most important factor, so the battle will be between Microsoft and Google. Apple will be the also-ran, unless it improves iCloud.

Apple will stick around as they always have ever since because they will do what they always do...cater to a niche market. I was seeing something where if Google has their way, there will be worldwide Wifi access...

G4 Approved

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like I'm going to actually do the 20 in a row. I'd ask for an award, but I've seen Sahib take three pages to himself a few time to reply to everything, so I will pass on the award stuff...

G4 Approved

I still want to post crazy like one day ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like all 3 are jumping onto the idea of better device integration. Some days I wish I was in one platform where I could go from phone to tablet to desktop and work more seamlessly.

You can argue that from the Android side since the S800 chips (outside of the S810), hardware is good enough for even past the two year support cycle. But OEMs and Google won't do that...

G4 Approved

Seeing as how OEM skin their own andriod devices I think google will have a hard time trying to get a cohesive experience

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wonder if any of these candidates have the foreign policy chops to work with our allies appropriately abroad. While some folks like to talk tough on bringing jobs back to America, it is scary how many of the staples of American life that's imported...

G4 Approved

I have a suggestion..... Can Obama stay in office until there is a candidate worth voting for?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not to get overly political, but I was reading an op-ed poll in the NY Times talking about the tough job that both US party nominees will have of unifying their parties in the fall. With it looking like Trump v Hillary, it'll be an interesting train wreck either way...

G4 Approved

I'll move to Canada . I hear the prime mister is doing well

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I must admit that MSFT's 950 line are growing on me a bit more. Their current prices aren't though. Amazing they're still so expensive...

G4 Approved

I saw on Twitter that msft is planing a fire sale buy a 950xl and get the 950 free. That is to good to be true but I hope it's true

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I like the read leather back on the G4. It is as slippery feeling as I feared, but it's a great change of pace look.

I still feel the sky blue is really nice and may get one eventually. Will probably pair my 360 with the G4. I still want to get a Sony metal strap for the SW3, but no one is budging off their price on eBay ($150 is the cheapest I see so far)...

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

In my defense, there will be some pizza and beer involved, so it's not all completely for a loss. If I get lucky going home, I'll get a Coconut icee too.

G4 Approved

While the update is installing on the Maxx, now's a good time to go get said pizza and Guinness...

G4 Approved

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Got up too early for no reason, even though I'm very tired.

Sometimes being conditioned to wake up early bites you in the *** on days when you just need to sleep in...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Glad I'm not there yet. On they days I can sleep till 9 i sleep till 9

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss