WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Thanks! I got a Surface Book recently and liked it so much I bought a Lumia 950 to go with it. I've come from Android. It's been a bit of an adjustment, but I'm surprised by how fast I've become attached to the 950.

Band 2 is next to complete my MSification...

Quick tip. Do not tighten the bad all the way. That will cause the band to tear on the side

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, now the hard part is to set everything back up...

G4 Approved

Attachments

• 15016.jpg
    15016.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 2

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

We've been caught you...you posted more from your iPod touch than some people have overall posts...

G4 Approved

sometimes when I open links the app on wp force closes and I have to load up the app again :/ besides I like my phone but if my iPod is next to me I'd use that

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Man really I don't understand why I can't see the pictures people post.

I just screen shot my Maxx on 6.0.1. There is another update I have locally on the phone, but I won't install it yet until how I see the first one runs.

Good thing with this is that I'm set up still to get the final OTA version once launched...so I don't lose either way. I still haven't rooted the Maxx and this may cause me to wait to root it some more...

G4 Approved

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'll never be (too) critical of women's fashion. It is very creative and cutting edge at times.

Still...you see everything here in NYC in the spring and definitely in the summer. Some hot bods, great looks, and some train wrecks. Too tight, too much skin, too much belly, too much stretch marks. And too much attitude.

But that's what makes NYC a different animal...

G4 Approved

I love summer dresses. Girl can't be more attractive than in summer dress.

I also hate when they wear outfit that just shows too much, they loose my respect.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I see Jason Ward is on another good writing spell. I'm very interested to see where the market goes within the next few years.

I don't think Google will have as much adjust to changes as Apple will...due to bring victims of their own success.

G4 Approved

I stopped reading his articles, not because they suck, but for the totally opposite reasons. It takes more than 30 minutes od good read to understand a little piece of what he sad.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I also hate when they wear outfit that just shows too much, they loose my respect.

I don't care what they wear. If they are comfortable with what they chose to wear that's good. More power to them! ☺

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, I agree that summer dresses on a woman are a wonderful thing.

I agree with Sahib that once they're comfortable in whatever they're wearing is when a woman is most attractive. I cannot say that my own respect levels are based on how much she is or isn't showing in her outfit. Mine is based moreso on how she carries herself and who she is over what she's wearing...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't care what they wear. If they are comfortable with what they chose to wear that's good. More power to them! ☺

But don't front though...at least you get to see what you like a bit easier in the summer time than during the fall, right?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So far so good on the Maxx. I'm tempted...I'll probably use it for this week...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention