WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm not going to lie what are you trying to say:p I'm sure I'm going to receive a lot of flack from 99 :p

Why would you? We're having a good old boys' type conversation...and I know you know what I'm talking about...

We have some of those here in NYC, so summer is a fun time to be here if you can stand the heat, that is...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Why would you? We're having a good old boys' type conversation...and I know you know what I'm talking about...

We have some of those here in NYC, so summer is a fun time to be here if you can stand the heat, that is...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Ooooooooooh I just got it. I do like some crop top action though

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the Maxx is all but set up and will be the daily driver for this week (along with the Sony so it's no frills). Looks like as was the case with the G4, I'll let the battery settle before comparing it to 5.0.2.

But so far the performance is similar. I don't let the current t-mobile apn so I'll configure that at work.

Just happy I've got 6.0.1 on it without having to root.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Found a place that will replace our catalytic converter a lot cheaper so we're taking it there to get done. That will give us more time to decide on another car.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Had our first BBQ of the season. We still need to buy a proper BBQ. We used our portable one which is good but not the same. We're planning to take the portable one down to the seafront when the weather gets nicer.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

There are grills outside in various places at my apartment complex. People were using them today. I got hungry taking in the smells from the grills.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I'm going to London this Friday.

Is it wrong that the best bread for making French toast we found so far just happen to be at Le Cordon Bleu? The have a shop in their school. They happen to sell all the French pastries as well.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm not just going to London for the bread BTW. My wife is working and I get to wander around.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Had our first BBQ of the season. We still need to buy a proper BBQ. We used our portable one which is good but not the same. We're planning to take the portable one down to the seafront when the weather gets nicer.

Tomorrow at school they are going to have a BBQ 😀 woot woot

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Got back from the Bay Area a couple of hours ago. Upgrading my second SP3 to Win10 right now and then going to bed. Busy day tomorrow for me.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Fixed that for ya there Rue.. ;)

Well that sort of depends where I am and if there's anything to take pictures of. I've been to London a few times where I haven't taken any pictures.

It's a sort of a mood thing. I sometimes feel like a tourist or a local. I've been to London so many times I can probably be a tourist guide. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs