WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Man, i haven't played any Lynyrd Skynyrd in a minute...maybe i need to go on another 70s folkish inspired binge...

Posted via Moto Maxx

That's pretty much the same situation here. Spent the evening listening to some classic rock. As I said, nice for a change.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Man I cant even talk to a friend without getting her bf upset. Sahib can win anymore lol. Either I stuck in the friend zone or have to make sure my female friends are okay with me talking with them.

Why wouldn't they be OK with you talking to them? Maybe if you wouldn't try hitting on them that often they would have no problems :winktongue:

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I had a nice nap, I have to do this more often. I really need as much sleep as I can get, 'cause the stupid bird will wake me up at 6 am. I swear a god I'm gonna end up in a nuthouse if this doesn't end soon.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Forgot to tell you guys that it snowed today. Yup. Not so much though, but still, snow in April. It's almost May and it snowed. That probably means I'll have to take my thick jacket out of the closet for the 1st of May.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Man I cant even talk to a friend without getting her bf upset. Sahib can win anymore lol. Either I stuck in the friend zone or have to make sure my female friends are okay with me talking with them.

Oh, you'll figure this one out. I had a comment, but I'll leave it be, frankly...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I had a nice nap, I have to do this more often. I really need as much sleep as I can get, 'cause the stupid bird will wake me up at 6 am. I swear a god I'm gonna end up in a nuthouse if this doesn't end soon.

I had a nap on the couch this afternoon as well. Must've been dreaming or something.. woke up thinking it was 6:30 a.m. When actually it was p.m.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I had a nap on the couch this afternoon as well. Must've been dreaming or something.. woke up thinking it was 6:30 a.m. When actually it was p.m.

Must have been a good nap. I've had a few iPadding moments where mixing up the time was a common occurrence...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh, standard, Stairway to Heaven and Whole Lotta Love. I listened to few others as well, I just can't remember now.
I was worried there when I just saw Stairway to Heaven at first... Nice song but so over played.

I do like it but I prefer so many of their other songs. Depends on my mood though.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You're at that age when guys get jealous if a guy smiles at his girlfriend let alone talk to her.

Then that depends on the guy I suppose. But I remember early 20s were a bit messed like that.

Jealousy is a horrible thing.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It hailed like crazy around 5 PM at my house but it was bone dry at my work place which is 6 miles away. Some crazy weather indeed...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You're at that age when guys get jealous if a guy smiles at his girlfriend let alone talk to her.
Then that depends on the guy I suppose. But I remember early 20s were a bit messed like that.

Jealousy is a horrible thing.
The green eyed monster.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Need to run out and get milk...Amazon Prime will not deliver a cow just yet and my gross salary precludes me from getting a heifer from Oxfam so...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well it turns out upgrading the RAM on my old Toshiba laptop is a piece of cake but cleaning the fan and putting new heat transfer paste is a whole different animal altogether.... Not at all happy about tackling the second job on the old laptop.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well it turns out upgrading the RAM on my old Toshiba laptop is a piece of cake but cleaning the fan and putting new heat transfer paste is a whole different animal altogether.... Not at all happy about tackling the second job on the old laptop.

The couple of laptops I've taken apart have not been fun at all, even with the instructions.

As for replacing things, RAM and WiFi and hard drive are the easiest. After that it's a complete PITA.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos