WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

About Turbo Folk, usually singing about sex, because sex sells stuff ha?

Exactly, and not to mention that lyrics still don't make sense. I'll find one song and translate it for the other guys just so they can see with what kind of sickness we're dealing with.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I was messing with you :D
We were talking about how crazy weather has been in last few days. Sunday and Monday were freezing cold, and it snowed too, Tuesday and today are pretty warm with no or just a few clouds on the sky.
I'm hoping it'll be nice and warm for the 1st of May, you know how we Bosnians spend that day, lol-
His do you celebrate 1st may? Grilling? I assume you spend day with family which come home for holidays, considering loads of cars with German and Swiss plates, but I don't know how you spend it.:p

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

His do you celebrate 1st may? Grilling? I assume you spend day with family which come home for holidays, considering loads of cars with German and Swiss plates, but I don't know how you spend it.:p

Meat, beers, beers and some more beers, lol.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

So this has been bugging me for a while, are Maiden and Judas Preist considered as 'classic' metal or new wave metal, or is that the same thing maybe?
Classic. Definitely not "new wave metal" that'd be like Slipknot or Avenged Sevenfold etc.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Don't tell me you haven't noticed it? You should have it preinstalled. Just swipe to the all apps list.
No, I haven't noticed. But I will check it out... remember, I don't use the 1520 for my daily driver phone these days. I just periodically keep tabs on the latest Win10M builds and related news... Guess I missed the whole "gadgets thing".

Edit: oh, gadgets.. What used to be the accessory app. Yeah, it's working on my 1520, but I don't really have any accessories paired with it at the moment to test out.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I've got 5 hours before I have to be in... might squeeze a nap in that time too

You should definetely take a nap. I slept for less than 2 hours yesterday sometimes in afternoon, and man what a change it is, like a mid-day rebirth.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Here you go. Motorhead is also on the list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC_f1h4pEAM

In that, they're using "new wave" as an adjective describing the new wave of British metal. Not "New Wave" as in the genre. When I hear someone say "New Wave", back in our time (Rue's and mine) "New Wave" meant Flock of Seagulls, Tears for Fears, and Duran Duran type stuff.

But yeah, Iron Maiden and Judas Priest and those old school heavy metal bands have been around for a long time, so these days, they'd be refered to as "classic heavy metal". At least by us older bunch...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My favorite new old line:

"Act your age, not your shoe size." - Prince (in "Kiss")

Posted via Moto Maxx

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

So, this is what atlatnis plays. He just sent me this and I'm already addicted to it. Folk at it's finest.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

The USB OTG adapter I ordered from Amazon arrived. I'm successfully playing FLAC files on my Nexus 7 2013, using my FiiO Q1 DAC and the HibyMusic app.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

So what we got today in terms of weather. First was sun, than it started to rain, than hail and for the grande finale snow. We are at about 10 cm of snow at the moment. What is wrong with this weather.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss