WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I wandered over the National Gallery again. It's pretty busy today, probably because of the weather.

I went to look at some paintings I haven't seen in some time. Monet and Renoir.

Here's s Monet I like. I have plans to visit this place.

uploadfromtaptalk1461933152915.jpg

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

No changes. The only thing I'd change are some money related decisions...but even then, there were certain things that happened from those that were positive.

I grew up as i was to have grown up, so i wouldn't change a thing looking back.

Posted via Moto Maxx
Yeah, that's pretty much what I meant; financial decisions. It's not that I'm not happy with where I ended up. Some things, like my kids and family, I wouldn't change for the world.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I woke up late this morning... I usually get up early, like clockwork, every morning. This morning though, I only had 30 minutes to shower and get ready to run out the door to work.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

A tablet and Chromecast should take care of all your TV show needs sans the advertisements...

I don't watch much TV on the tablet...i stream stuff on the GF's OG Google cast (WTF name is that - even though i understand why).

When I'm home i watch Hulu and Netflix on my Fire Stick. I think it's been about a year now as i axed cable last summer. Love the savings.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's always been about market share with devs. Unfortunately trying to explain that to some people is difficult.

UWP didn't solve the problem either because you need to convince the devs that people who use a W10 PC use apps. I think a lot don't.

So it's limbo for W10M for now. I don't thing MS will kill it but I don't see it doing anything for the next 2-3 years.

At this point, MSFT should just shut up and focus on the next big thing...getting the surface phones to run PC like apps.

Ultimately, this is so funny to me. People are clamoring for MSFT to do this, and if they do...none of the current devices would be able to really run these. Which is what:

Another dividing line in the OS.

Just as this version of Windows 10 is, as WP8, WP7, Windows Mobile 6, etc were...

Same old ****, just a different OS version...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Nice pics, Rue. When i ever swim across the pond, I've got to hit you up for the best places to go see on that side...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte