WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Nice pics, Rue. When i ever swim across the pond, I've got to hit you up for the best places to go see on that side...

Posted via Moto Maxx
London is great and there's lots of nice places to see. I do recommend that when you do come to the UK to spend some time out of London if you can. Bath is very pretty and seeing Stonehenge is always amazing.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I've never been on a cruise. I have to admit that I'm not overly fond of the idea but there are times I think it could be relaxing. It would have to be the right kind of cruise for us though.

One of the cruises I want to do is up the Nile river in Egypt. The other would be cruising the rivers in Europe.

But those can wait a bit.

We have been wanting to go on a cruise. I think it might happen later this year...a bunch of us are planning to go together on a trial run to the west coast of Mexico, it is a short 3 day affair...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The boat i was on went so slow that there were very few times i felt the waves - mostly in the cabin because we had a first deck room. As always, as long as you pick something with good vegetarian options, you'll survive.

It's ultimately about the shore excursions where you stop over and ensuring that you don't miss the boat...

Posted via Moto Maxx

On the other hand I was on a boat going from Denmark to Poland and man it was a rough ride...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I am tired and have a lot of work piled up, so I will end here by saying Good morning and if I don't get to post again till Monday, then have a nice weekend!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

We have been wanting to go on a cruise. I think it might happen later this year...a bunch of us are planning to go together on a trial run to the west coast of Mexico, it is a short 3 day affair...

Cruises are fun...hope you get to go and have a great time.

Was gonna take the GF on a cruise to nowhere but the rates they were asking for were asinine.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

London is great and there's lots of nice places to see. I do recommend that when you do come to the UK to spend some time out of London if you can. Bath is very pretty and seeing Stonehenge is always amazing.

Stonehenge is definitely on my to do list. I have no plans to tarry in London too long if i end up over there...i deal with enough overpricing here in NYC as is...

Posted via Moto Maxx

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Stonehenge is definitely on my to do list. I have no plans to tarry in London too long if i end up over there...i deal with enough overpricing here in NYC as is...

Posted via Moto Maxx

I am thinking in the next two years a Europe trip is on the cards for us as a family.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

At this point, MSFT should just shut up and focus on the next big thing...getting the surface phones to run PC like apps.

Ultimately, this is so funny to me. People are clamoring for MSFT to do this, and if they do...none of the current devices would be able to really run these. Which is what:

Another dividing line in the OS.

Just as this version of Windows 10 is, as WP8, WP7, Windows Mobile 6, etc were...

Same old ****, just a different OS version...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Pc like apps? Like win 32? If so no thank you. There are many flaws with that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb