WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
My MXPE refurbished unit arrived,but it's a paperweight. They never removed previous owner's Google account before doing FDR, so I can't set it up.

It's on its way back, and now I have to wait again. 😞

Hope they repair it and send it back to you as soon as possible. That's why I do these days I'm getting more and more leery of "Moto".

Posted via Moto Maxx

Last edited:

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Finally home and done with work until Sunday. That is unless I get called in for tomorrow... I'm kinda "on-call".

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Shoot, I haven't even cracked 4K posts here yet MIA. I've got a "Sahib number" of posts over at the automotive forums though.. been posting in those forums since 2003!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Speaking of automotive, I just found a place here in town today that sells ethanol free fuel! I'm kinda excited! The RX8 is going to LOVE this!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

It does cost about twice as much as regular gas though... But my RX8 requires 92 octane or higher anyway so...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

They'll try and the surface phone will be a gen 1 product. I mean, i give MSFT credit for sticking to their guns, but the history of leaving people behind makes the whole OS prospects be like 1 giant BETA testing session...

I'd be pretty mad at that. At that point I think even the die diehards will give up on msft

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Shoot, I haven't even cracked 4K posts here yet MIA. I've got a "Sahib number" of posts over at the automotive forums though.. been posting in those forums since 2003!

Sahib went crazy for an 18 month period back when and logged most of his posts in those early days. He's pretty much read the whole thread since he started posting on it...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'd be pretty mad at that. At that point I think even the die diehards will give up on msft

Someone will still buy their stuff. Everyone knew the 950 series wasn't flagship, so I'll still say they shouldn't have priced it as much as they have.

Now they need a BOGO to move some units? That's just sad.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib went crazy for an 18 month period back when and logged most of his posts in those early days. He's pretty much read the whole thread since he started posting on it...

Yup read the whole thread back when there was talk about under pants , Cake, ipadding , ice cream and tri-tip

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Someone will still buy their stuff. Everyone knew the 950 series wasn't flagship, so I'll still say they shouldn't have priced it as much as they have.

Now they need a BOGO to move some units? That's just sad.

I'll say it's quite expensive but what I can say is that for me this phone flies!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Don't rush into your old ways. I hope you can use your new 950 to take some nice party pictures, including ones with girls you'll go out with...

I don't go back to my old ways doesn't mean I can't be silly on this thread;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99