WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So my 24hrs with my 950

Build quality: I doesn't feel that cheep as others say it does. It feels like the cyan color case of the 810. It has a semi smooth feel to it but enough grip that it won't slide off. Buttons are very clicky.

Battery life: I'm able to get a full day with it but I won't know for sure till Monday afternoon

Reminds me of the 810 no lie. If I put the. Side by side I would think its the successor to the 810 down to the front facing camera. Me thinks someone at msft had a thing for the 810 and took design cues from it.

Screen: finally back to amoled! My stint win lcd was good but man did I miss amoled!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I always wanted to play a pipe organ. I have a friend who installs and maintains pipe organs. He had planned to take me to a church when it was not in use to try out a pipe organ. Unfortunately, he moved out of state.

I know how to play keyboards, but I'd need assistance with a pipe organ, since playing too loudly literally could crack the plaster in a building.

I'm hoping I can reconnect with my friend and play a pipe organ some day. I want to channel my inner Wakeman.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Not all that bad than but still a lot. I would love to visit Scotland and UK countryside, Midsomer murders did ther magic...
Parking in other parts of the UK is different. Sometimes even free, depending on where you go. Lots of town centres cost money though and typically don't let you park more than two hours at street parking. Thankfully there's usually a parking lot somewhere near by.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I honestly don't think I'm positing that much here either, but i guess the algorithms are stating otherwise...
You've done some runs on this thread lately and I honestly don't think the site is as active as it used to be. IMO.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If she's shocked by that, she may pass out by seeing some parts of Tokyo and NYC then. At least she's visiting and not trying to live in either place...
My mother only visited once about three years ago when I first moved to the London area.

First time she ever left the country and flew overseas.

She's not a travel person at all.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My mother only visited once about three years ago when I first moved to the London area.

First time she ever left the country and flew overseas.

She's not a travel person at all.

At least she was able to travel, which is good.

Everything is too expensive in these super cities though...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I see the hype machine is in full force for captain America v iron man movie, which is out next weekend.

Sounds like snoresville to me. Superhero movies lost their appeal to me years ago...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)