WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You've done some runs on this thread lately and I honestly don't think the site is as active as it used to be. IMO.

Agreed on both counts. I suppose I'm on a slightly post driven mood these days. I'm sure that'll change soon enough...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes i shake my head at my commute. One of these days, if i get a small enough cam, I'll tape my commute.

It is interesting just to see the similarities and differences of the places commuters travel through to get to their destinations...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm actually looking forward to going home today. Not to the house chores i need to do, but it'll be nice to be in my apartment for a weekend.

There's a lot of side things i need to get done...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Headed to the funny farm - Saturday edition.

Posted via Moto Maxx

The bad news is that i work 3 of the next 4 Saturdays. The good news:

1) I don't work a Saturday in June

2) I don't work either upcoming holiday weekend - May's Memorial or July 4th

3) I don't work another Saturday from mid may to mid July.

Not a bad deal for me.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I see the hype machine is in full force for captain America v iron man movie, which is out next weekend.

Sounds like snoresville to me. Superhero movies lost their appeal to me years ago...

Posted via Moto Maxx
I'll probably wait until it hits the binaries... as usual. Unless the kids drag me out to the theatre.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I'm actually looking forward to going home today. Not to the house chores i need to do, but it'll be nice to be in my apartment for a weekend.

There's a lot of side things i need to get done...

Posted via Moto Maxx

I've got some things that need to be done around my house as well.

But, what I'd really like to do today:

1. Play guitar and maybe record some.
2. Fool around with some synthesizer/VST instruments.
3. PC gaming (continue the campaign on Tom Clancy's The Division, and some more COD Ghost MP Team Deathmatch)
4. Post in the forums (Here of course, as well as a couple conversations I have going on over at the auto forums and mylespaul.com's forums)

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Speaking of the auto forums, I need to get on rx8club.com's and do some investigating on why my radiator dummy light is intermittently coming on.

I've checked the radiator; coolant level is fine, no leaks detected anywhere... the temp gauge has been staying at a normal reading as well... maybe the thermostat isn't opening up? Idk...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Looks like it's a common problem; the coolant level sensor. The sensor is going bad. The problem is that the sensor is built into the coolant overflow bottle which cost $400 to replace. :/

Popular solution on the site: disconnect the sensor! :) (of course this means having to manually keep tabs on the coolant level, and to watch that temp gauge like a hawk. The rotary engine is definitely one that you do not want to overheat!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Anyone coming to the UK from any other country will find it expensive unfortunately and that's anywhere in the UK. London of course is the most expensive but even there you can find reasonably priced food, drink and accommodation.

Since you're used to New York you probably won't find it as shocking as my mother did.
I've been over the sticker shock since the late 90s for prices in Europe😛

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I really missed twilight when I lived in Australia. It's 8:30pm and still bright. :)
We used to eat dinner late at night in DK and even after 10PM there would still be a twinge of pink in the sky and of course it was too bright at 4AM....probably the same thing in Alaska as well.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

so I'm on the top posters list...and yet...

1) I have yet to hit 13K posts (getting close)
2) Still 10K behind Rue
3) Still 20K behind Sahib

Somebody knows something i don't know about...
That somebody says you need about a thousand more mini Sahibisms to catch up😛

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans