WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Someone will still buy their stuff. Everyone knew the 950 series wasn't flagship, so I'll still say they shouldn't have priced it as much as they have.

Now they need a BOGO to move some units? That's just sad.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
If the OS was baked and UWP was on fire then they would not need a fire sale!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like it's a common problem; the coolant level sensor. The sensor is going bad. The problem is that the sensor is built into the coolant overflow bottle which cost $400 to replace. :/

Popular solution on the site: disconnect the sensor! :) (of course this means having to manually keep tabs on the coolant level, and to watch that temp gauge like a hawk. The rotary engine is definitely one that you do not want to overheat!

400$..... Yikes

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The bad news is that i work 3 of the next 4 Saturdays. The good news:

1) I don't work a Saturday in June

2) I don't work either upcoming holiday weekend - May's Memorial or July 4th

3) I don't work another Saturday from mid may to mid July.

Not a bad deal for me.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Things are turning around for you :p they are letting you take breaks from the funny farm

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I see the hype machine is in full force for captain America v iron man movie, which is out next weekend.

Sounds like snoresville to me. Superhero movies lost their appeal to me years ago...

Posted via Moto Maxx

I think it's pretty cool to see Marvel come out with movies that tie together. From ant man to spider man. I'll probably go watch it

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I kinda hope for that every day... doesn't always go as planned, no, but there's hope!

I hope that soon it turns into a limited edition.

So, here's the start for my morning:

1) Sexually assaulted patient (from Sweden)

2) Pregnant patient

3) Potentially HIV+ patient

This is the kind of day I always have whenever the medical director is in clinic, as she is today...high trauma...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've got some things that need to be done around my house as well.

But, what I'd really like to do today:

1. Play guitar and maybe record some.
2. Fool around with some synthesizer/VST instruments.
3. PC gaming (continue the campaign on Tom Clancy's The Division, and some more COD Ghost MP Team Deathmatch)
4. Post in the forums (Here of course, as well as a couple conversations I have going on over at the auto forums and mylespaul.com's forums)

I want a day off like this when i grow up...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I want a day off like this when i grow up...

Posted via Moto Maxx

lol when you grow up, and pay all the bills, you too can have days off like this! ;) in fact, you can do whatever you want on your day off.. (This is what I tell my GF anyways...) but then I get reminded of the laundry, the yard work, the dr's appointments, and other grown up stuff that big people have to do... then, you're reminded that it's not a matter of being grown up or not... But a matter of being in a relationship or not. Give and take blah blah blah... Sometimes we have to do things we don't want to do... like when I got called into work today, I actually got out of a few "honey-dos" that she had lined up for me! hehe...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05