WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

lol when you grow up, and pay all the bills, you too can have days off like this! ;) in fact, you can do whatever you want on your day off.. (This is what I tell my GF anyways...) but then I get reminded of the laundry, the yard work, the dr's appointments, and other grown up stuff that big people have to do... then, you're reminded that it's not a matter of being grown up or not... But a matter of being in a relationship or not. Give and take blah blah blah... Sometimes we have to do things we don't want to do... like when I got called into work today, I actually got out of a few "honey-dos" that she had lined up for me! hehe...

Well, escaping chores is always a good thing...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So i was about to try to run to get a train and i decided:

"This is a Saturday! Ain't got no time for that!"

Posted via Moto Maxx

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Honey-do of the night: grill some burgers. No problem, I just got back from the grocery with all the stuff. I'm going to make some hashbrown casserole to go with the burgers.

Here's the recipe:

2 20oz packages of "Simply Potatoes" (fresh pre-shredded potatoes sold in the dairy dept near the eggs)
1 22oz can of Cambells cream of chicken soup
12oz of sour cream
1/2 stick sweet cream butter
1/2 sweet yellow onion (about 4oz diced)
1 Tsp salt
1 Tsp pepper
8oz mild shredded cheddar cheese

Combine the shredded potatoes, the cream of chicken soup, the sour cream, and the salt and pepper in a large pan or bowl. Then, in a small pan, saut? the onions in the 1/4 stick of butter until the butter is completely melted and the onions start turning slightly golden brown.

Add the saut?d onions/butter to the hashbrown mix and then also add half of the cheese (about 4oz). Fold all the ingredients together well and then place in a 9x13 glass casserole dish. Cover with the remaining cheese and bake for about an hour at 350 degrees (F) until golden brown on top. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Honey-do of the night: grill some burgers. No problem, I just got back from the grocery with all the stuff. I'm going to make some hashbrown casserole to go with the burgers.

Here's the recipe:

2 20oz packages of "Simply Potatoes" (fresh pre-shredded potatoes sold in the dairy dept near the eggs)
1 22oz can of Cambells cream of chicken soup
12oz of sour cream
1/2 stick sweet cream butter
1/2 sweet yellow onion (about 4oz diced)
1 Tsp salt
1 Tsp pepper
8oz mild shredded cheddar cheese

Combine the shredded potatoes, the cream of chicken soup, the sour cream, and the salt and pepper in a large pan or bowl. Then, in a small pan, saut? the onions in the 1/4 stick of butter until the bitter is completely melted and the onions start turning slightly golden brown.

Add the saut?d onions/butter to the hashbrown mix and then also add half of the cheese (about 4oz). Fold all the ingredients together well and then place in a 9x13 glass casserole dish. Cover with the remaining cheese and bake for about an hour at 350 degrees (F) until golden brown on top. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.

Enjoy!
That sounds delicious! 😊

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Here's the burgers on the grill...

Live Photo (with a quick convert to GIF) for the sizzlin' effect!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This weather has been miserable for me on my lungs. This cold is taking a bit longer than I'd like to go away.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99