WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Cool. So what did you argue - for or against?

Posted via Moto Maxx

For the move to make college free for those who want to get an AS degree. I looked up the info and just to get an AS degree is 25k and for a B.S is 40K. I do think the US has more than enough money to help us students to get higher education.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

For the move to make college free for those who want to get an AS degree. I looked up the info and just to get an AS degree is 25k and for a B.S is 40K. I do think the US has more than enough money to help us students to get higher education.

But the common argument that can be made is that public school education is free up to the end of high school. If one is planning for their kids' future, you should use the time leading up to the end of high school to save money for college.

Plus, in most cases people don't stop at the AS level, they shoot for getting a BA/BSc anyways.

Good points though Sahib.

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hey Mia do you have anytime to workout? Seeing as how stressful your life is at work I bet working out would be helpful

As my schedule stands right now, no. But I will be making some changes for the fall that may free up some time to add work outs into my rotation.

G4 Approved

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

But the common argument that can be made is that public school education is free up to the end of high school. If one is planning for their kids' future, you should use the time leading up to the end of high school to save money for college.

Plus, in most cases people don't stop at the AS level, they shoot for getting a BA/BSc anyways.

Good points though Sahib.

G4 Approved

Compromise is my argument. People who argue that it's to much money to send everyone to get a B.S degree I say way not make it so that everyone get a A.S degree. That easy who see that Getting a B.S might be too hard for them could leave college with just a A.S degree. Those who know they can could do so. Or something like that. It's obviously hard to please everyone but I'm going for a compromise

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Today has been a very dreary and rainy day here in NYC. A good day to stay home, cook soup, and have some adult type fun.

I don't mind this weather though. We are in May, which means last winter is officially moved and summer beckons...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)