WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Got the day off tomorrow at least... I'll be able to catch up on some gaming.. I mean REST, yeah Rest that's what I meant lol

I'm also off tomorrow. This week is Tuesday to Saturday work week for me. I'm sure I'll get some more gaming in between laundry loads.

G4 Approved

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

So I had the NASCAR race on the tvs at work today... The Talladega raceway, there was more than 5 major crashes, and impressively enough, everyone walked away without a scratch!

I'm not a huge NASCAR fan (while I am a big fan of all other things motorsports!), but with the way the car's cages and driver restraints are built these days, I've gotta say it was neat to see those cars crashing, and flipping end over end down the track, and the driver simply climbing out and walking away...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I've got a new song in mind to do a cover of... (I was listening to it in the shower)

Where Eagles Dare from Iron Maiden's Piece of Mind album. Laura knows this one; ever since she mentioned it a week or so ago, I've been wearing this album out (again - it was one of my all time favs back in the day!)

I've always had the rhythm parts down, but now that my playing has become more evolved in recent years, I think I can pull off the lead guitar parts in it no problem.

Stay tuned... (Not gonna happen tonight!)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I've got a new song in mind to do a cover of... (I was listening to it in the shower)

Where Eagles Dare from Iron Maiden's Piece of Mind album. Laura knows this one; ever since she mentioned it a week or so ago, I've been wearing this album out (again - it was one of my all time favs back in the day!)

I've always had the rhythm parts down, but now that my playing has become more evolved in recent years, I think I can pull off the lead guitar parts in it no problem.

Stay tuned... (Not gonna happen tonight!)
Awesome! I'm looking forward to this.

Speaking of Iron Maiden personnel, I heard "Tattooed Millionaire" by Bruce Dickinson on regular FM radio today.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Awesome! I'm looking forward to this.

Speaking of Iron Maiden personnel, I heard "Tattooed Millionaire" by Bruce Dickinson on regular FM radio today.

Nice! Bruce is one amazing guy! And a cancer survivor... I mean the things he's done, and the things he does! Name one other person, who not only is the singer of one of the biggest, and most successful metal bands in the world, but also is a professional commercial airline pilot, AND pilots the band's Boing 747 (aka "Ed Force One") around the world? Think about it... he puts on these amazing concerts worldwide (in a lot of countries that other bands/tours would never go to) and actually is the pilot of the 747 that flies the band AND all of the stage gear/road crew around the world on their tours!

Talk about a full time job!! When does the man sleep? There's an interview (posted below.. it's worth a watch!) where he talks about the logistics of putting on a show, all the planning, prepping the plane, and everything that's involved. He truly is an amazing individual!

Oh, and in his spare time, he practices fencing, and brews his own premium ale!

Much respect for this man...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I took my 6S Plus off the charger this morning at 7am (well actually yesterday morning!) with 100% battery. Played a bunch of Clash Royale before work (about an hour and a half's worth), made several phone calls, dozens of text messages, liked a few things on Facebook and sent a couple FB messenger messages... Plus a few emails during the work day as well... watched a few YouTube videos, and all the posting etc I've done tonight here on the forums all on the iPhone... 18 hours later, I still have 25% battery left!

That's pretty damn good if you ask me!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)