WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So the local carnival is in town..more like a small portable amusement park ride setup...

G4 Approved

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

So the local carnival is in town..more like a small portable amusement park ride setup...

G4 Approved
Must be that time of year. There's one of those in town here as well!

You won't catch me or my kids at one of those, or at least trying any of those rickety looking rides...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Must be that time of year. There's one of those in town here as well!

You won't catch me or my kids at one of those, or at least trying any of those rickety looking rides...

Well, they're not aimed for us. But at least they're available for folks who may not be able to go to places like Six Flags or Dorney Park...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I sometimes wonder how many months/years of my life are being drained by the stress of driving in LA traffic. It took me over three hours on Friday to go about 60 miles. Yesterday it took me about almost 2 for the same distance...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I sometimes wonder how many months/years of my life are being drained by the stress of driving in LA traffic. It took me over three hours on Friday to go about 60 miles. Yesterday it took me about almost 2 for the same distance...

That's intense. There are some days i'm glad I don't drive currently and some days I wish I was driving. Guess there are pros and cons to everything.

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think I feel similar to you during heavy commute days. There are times the travelling between both states is brutal. Sometimes I wish my process was over, but that'll come to pass in due time...

G4 Approved

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

How about 3 km in one and a half hours? :)

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Amusing the WC article that said SQL Server 2016 will be launched in June... It was launched here in the Philippines last week and we're a major sponsor.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

It's been a weird day off... took a long nap this afternoon and woke up in a groggy mood.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

It's been a weird day off... took a long nap this afternoon and woke up in a groggy mood.

Here ya go ed...
cbcd5675c8c0adffe3bf63b1d9b15bbe.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers